Checkout the badass bebop boar mask I'm getting for next halloween

Originally Posted by 123jd

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm not yet sure what I'll do for the rest of the costume, they will soon sell hand/arm sleeves to match the mask but I don't know if I'll be able to afford both or if they'll even be available in time for this halloween.

Any suggestions for the rest of the costume?
get some red converse shoes similar to what he's wearing, get a chain to wear as a belt, some black pants, a red vest
tmntBb.jpg
There's 2 problems, firstly it would be too cold here at Halloween time to wear just a vest, and secondly I'm white and that mask is black and with just a vest you'd see where the mask ends.
I guess I could where a dark sweater or something like that under the red vest, any other ideas?
yeah, just get a sweater that matches that skin color
or you could do something similar to this style

1287621654-3404-0.jpg

honestly, I would first try to get a sweater that would match the face's skin color 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm not yet sure what I'll do for the rest of the costume, they will soon sell hand/arm sleeves to match the mask but I don't know if I'll be able to afford both or if they'll even be available in time for this halloween.

Any suggestions for the rest of the costume?
get some red converse shoes similar to what he's wearing, get a chain to wear as a belt, some black pants, a red vest
tmntBb.jpg
There's 2 problems, firstly it would be too cold here at Halloween time to wear just a vest, and secondly I'm white and that mask is black and with just a vest you'd see where the mask ends.
I guess I could where a dark sweater or something like that under the red vest, any other ideas?
Just wear a crewneck sweater under the vest and get one of these. http://www.drjays.com/sho...211349%20-%20bubble-vest

you'll be aight

Back
Top Bottom