Chicago aka Chiberia and da midwest colder than Alaska

It's 48 degrees in the Bay Area and it's gonna get up to the mid 60s. Love it. :smokin

Y'all can miss me with that polar vortex noise

Man it's -20 outside

I bought a dope Nike Storm Fit coat off of eBay about 5-6 years ago for a steal and the weather has never been bad enough to pull it out

Triple layered up and the only thing cold was my legs 8)

Thermal, hoodie, Canada Goose
Thermal pants, heavy sweats
Some kind of boots, gloves, beanie and scarf

Should be good to go if I was over there. My buddy actually took a couple day trip out there, horrible timing. :lol:

50862005_10155814720942595_3302251726551121920_n.jpg

Man we pull out the grill in the 50s :lol:

I lived in the mid west before in kansas it got cold as hell there so i know yall feelin it!

Glad to be out the mid west

It's really not that bad :lol:

Assuming your outer wear is on point you'll be perfectly fine, couldn't even feel the cold this morning when it was -20

-13 now

Even crazier is that we gonna hit 45° on Sunday lololol. That's an 80° swing in 2-3 days.

I’m saying. :lol: it’s been in the 30s and 40s most the winter in mpls but this is trash.

Whoever said it doesn’t get hot is wildin. I remember working and it was 107 out and super humid.

I live in Chi now and yes it's cold but anything under 5 degree is all the same. But people freaking out, unless you outside or homeless, nothing to worry about, stay inside with heat and it's all the same. I took uber to work today, walked 5 steps and was inside, didn't freeze to death lol

People do go outside though. Saw some utility workers fixing a power line all day and night last nigh. Felt bad for them.

People do go outside though. Saw some utility workers fixing a power line all day and night last nigh. Felt bad for them.
Of course it goes without say that some jobs require folks to be outside but I am referring to take metro/drive to work in a building type folks.

Living somewhere whethere the average Jan temp is 27 vs. 41 isn't that significant of a difference to say, "People are crazy to move there."

Cold is cold at a certain point

Trust me there is a huge difference between 0 and -30.

But yeah it isn’t always like this. It’s one or two weeks a year. We’ve been 30s and 40s a lot.

Y'all frontin. I've lived in southeastern Michigan and DC, there's a significant difference in how cold it is. That late October - early April winter is some b.s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom