Chicago aka Chiberia and da midwest colder than Alaska

Yeah there’s a reason people leave mn as soon as the kids are grown or they retire. :lol:

You can make good money here but winter isn’t fun.

Would sorta low key cool to see what would happen to a 21st modern century city if this polar vortex stayed over Chicago for weeks-months at a time.

I wonder would it be like the movie "Day after Tomorrow".

Mother nature, you scary.

Would sorta low key cool to see what would happen to a 21st modern century city if this polar vortex stayed over Chicago for weeks-months at a time.

I wonder would it be like the movie "Day after Tomorrow".

Mother nature, you scary.

I don't see how. Not in Chiberia but it was -20ish driving in to work this morning

Everyone showed up. You just add another layer. Only thing cold this morning for me was my legs in dress pants but everyone in the Midwest should have enough skin in the game to know how to deal with cold weather.

It's really not that bad :lol:

Assuming your outer wear is on point you'll be perfectly fine, couldn't even feel the cold this morning when it was -20

What the best way to cover your face in extreme cold? I’m normally feeling it bad even at like 20.

I don't see how. Not in Chiberia but it was -20ish driving in to work this morning

Everyone showed up. You just add another layer. Only thing cold this morning for me was my legs in dress pants but everyone in the Midwest should have enough skin in the game to know how to deal with cold weather.
Throw on some long johns man. Dress pants be thin as hell

I remember when it was around 5 degrees, the wind was strong and my face felt frozen and numb instantly. I would wear a ski mask next time it’s that cold or colder.

What the best way to cover your face in extreme cold? I’m normally feeling it bad even at like 20.

I bought this sherpa-lined beanie off of Amazon in like October... Came with this sherpa-lined neck thing, wore that today too.

Usually I just thug it out tho, my face doesn't get cold to the point its uncomfortable unless im standing outside for a long time, which is never. Going from my apartment to my car to my office building is about the extent of my time in the cold.

Throw on some long johns man. Dress pants be thin as hell

Im going to be completely honest

Seen dudes talk about long johns a number of times in my life, never knew what they were till I looked for them on Amazon just now

I hate the cold :smh: I remember working in North Dakota and it got down to -68 with the wind chill :sick:

It's like 32 here in Memphis and I can't take it :lol:
I think the low is 20 for tonight. Suppose to be 65 this weekend and 70 Monday :pimp:

I work in education, been off all week. Today's high was -2 in Detroit today. Wind chill was -35. Tomorrow supposed to be colder. You can Rob a dude with a water gun if you in that life. Dog walked to the door and turned around like Ima just poop in the house all week. Y'all be safe

-19C up here.

Went to the gym earlier, not even a 10min walk to the crib, had icicles in my beard :lol:

Brick is an understatement.

Stay warm out here fellas. It's thermal underwear season

Back
Top Bottom