Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

^No test drive huh? According to some of his workout measureables he's pretty athletic. I really think CJ is gone, now.

Man we just drafted a PG who had the ball taken out of his hands and put in his 2 guards during crucial situations because he made better decisions with the ball. A pg who can't shoot at that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Man we just drafted a PG who had the ball taken out of his hands and put in his 2 guards during crucial situations because he made better decisions with the ball. A pg who can't shoot at that.
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing is there not a shooting guard we could have drafted? Whatever if teague is half as decent as his brother I can roll with it.

Quite certain regardless of who the Bulls took people would have been upset. Teague is fine and a solid player who will probably start at some point next year and be a valuable backup. At such a late pick its not like the Bulls were going to take a starting SG so they took a player that fills a need. Not sure what is wrong with that.

Real question? Did you watch UK play this year? I mean REALLY WATCH UK PLAY...

We could've taken Doron Lamb, who ran the point for them in te clutch or Scott Marchado out of Iona who's a REAL PG

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Quite certain regardless of who the Bulls took people would have been upset. Teague is fine and a solid player who will probably start at some point next year and be a valuable backup. At such a late pick its not like the Bulls were going to take a starting SG so they took a player that fills a need. Not sure what is wrong with that.

Not true I agree with what Cake said I'd been happy with Lamb cause I think we need a young sg like yesterday.

I know we are going to have somewhat of a down year next year. But we should keep CJ for his last year of his contract and have Teague backing him up. If Teague starts next year im gonna be pissed
30t6p3b.gif

I will be very surprised if CJ is brought back.

It really might be JL3, Teague, and a vet minimum pg for the rotation.

From wagesofwins.com....LOL

#29 Chicago Bulls select Marquis Teague

Grade: F
I’m impressed that Chicago has managed to have two off-seasons in a row where they’ve made terrible picks. Teague’s numbers are terrible. He can’t shoot, pass or rebound. Oh, and his turnovers are high and his steals are low. I’d figure Derrick Rose would teach the Bulls about point guards. I guess not.

^ Exactly.

I'm not saying he can't develop into a decent player, hell for our sake I pray to god he does, but there isn't once single person who watched UK play that would tell you Teague wasn't the worst player in their 6 man rotation unless their related to him. Hell they might even tell you he was. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Lamb could've ran some 1 in Pooh's abscence then moved back to his natural position of two. Not to mention he was one of the best shooters in the draft.

We fumbled BADLY.
tired.gif

As someone who watches a fair bit of European basketball the Nikola Mirotic pick was good, he's a a lottery level talent even in this draft, watch for him at the olympics.

Osh, he does us no good sitting in Real Madrid, sidenote just how loud did you laugh when they announced we took Teague.

I swear On Life I called it, as soon as OKC picked Perry I said "Watch we draft Marquise Teague on some imbecile steez" and sure enough 2 minutes later I had the
indifferent.gif
. I knew our F.O was going to do the +%*$+!%$#.
30t6p3b.gif

Osh, he does us no good sitting in Real Madrid, sidenote just how loud did you laugh when they announced we took Teague.

I swear On Life I called it, as soon as OKC picked Perry I said "Watch we draft Marquise Teague on some imbecile steez" and sure enough 2 minutes later I had the
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bizarre.

I've never gotten the Marquis Teague thing, i think he sucks, he can't shoot, can't pass, turns the ball over every second play. I don't get it. What they need is a shot creator, and if not a shot creator they need shooting. Jeff Taylor would have been my pick or Q. Miller.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bizarre.

I've never gotten the Marquis Teague thing, i think he sucks, he can't shoot, can't pass, turns the ball over every second play. I don't get it. What they need is a shot creator, and if not a shot creator they need shooting. Jeff Taylor would have been my pick or Q. Miller.
laugh.gif

Even though I didn't watch too many UK games this past season, I agree with both of your general observations.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

This sums it up right here.  The way for the Bulls to formulate this team now won't be the draft anyhow.  Bad contracts are holding the Bulls down.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I read that we're looking to get Hinrich back, he makes 8 mil next year....FOH
He has to take a hometown discount to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom