Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

well, atl/danny ferry gonna go nuts to challenge mia
how stupid would a squad be with cp, dh, josh, morrow on the wing

gotta change up the squad chi...

Just got this off KC Johnsons twitter:

@KCJHoop: Thibodeau flew to LA to meet w/ Asik, reiterate his value. Bulls offered 4-yr deal, per sources, now face tough call. http://t.co/pJWxcKCn

Bulls need to get creative and do something damn it....im tired of hearing about every other team making moves. What the bloody %!*@

Man, I wish they could make good moves and pick worthy players before the start of the season.

But I won't put alot of hopes on Kirk for now. He didn't progress that much since his departure in the Bulls.

They should eye on better competitive points guards over secondaries IMO.

Happy 4th to all my fellow Bulls fans.... Hope the summer has some good things in store for us

Happy 4th everyone...while if Asik leaves, which I fully expect him to do, is 25 mil over 3 years, 15 in the 3rd year, worth it for just an amazing defensive player? It's a tough call guys....we gotta just start to look forward to 2014...not 2013, but 2014...

As nice as Asik is on defense, he's more than just a liability on offense. He's a black hole. He can't catch a pass, and gets stripped going up as often as he finishes. Sorry, I'm really not going to miss him, especially with how badly the Bulls need scoring.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

As nice as Asik is on defense, he's more than just a liability on offense. He's a black hole. He can't catch a pass, and gets stripped going up as often as he finishes. Sorry, I'm really not going to miss him, especially with how badly the Bulls need scoring.
I agree... Asik was God awful on O and I don't think it balanced out with his rebounding and D.... Hope to God Boozer gets his stuff together and realizes its time to put up 20 and 10 or else give more of his minutes to Tajjy... No clue who I want the FO to pursue... I want Brandon Roy to go to Phoenix just to see him maybe have a chance at having a healthy knee sometime soon

So, apparently, we've reached out to Courtney Lee. I'd welcome him for the right deal.

Outside of that, management and Rose must be on the same page -- let FAs come to them, not them to FAs. Well, that doesn't work!!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

So, apparently, we've reached out to Courtney Lee. I'd welcome him for the right deal.

Outside of that, management and Rose must be on the same page -- let FAs come to them, not them to FAs. Well, that doesn't work!!

been sayin that for a while...just not in drose personality to reach out and try to form a team of superfriends

Unfortunately, Lee has plenty of suitors and the Bulls will have presented the least amount of $. I do not see him signing unless there's some creative way.

30t6p3b.gif
Going to be another season of us knowing what we need and the front office not getting it for us. Seems like everybody is making moves and we're lying dormant

I'm sorry but I sincerely disagree.  No free agent is just going to come here, it doesn't work like that.

I want us to go after Nick Young... Anyone know what Aaron Brooks situation look like?

I think the two of them would be EXCELLENT additions.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I want us to go after Nick Young... Anyone know what Aaron Brooks situation look like?

you have to think we are going to wait a few days and try to get players for cheap...

young is going to cost to much and again he doesnt fit this team at all.

wouldnt be shock at all if we signed brandon roy or michael redd. vet players for cheap

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

you have to think we are going to wait a few days and try to get players for cheap...

young is going to cost to much and again he doesnt fit this team at all.

wouldnt be shock at all if we signed brandon roy or michael redd. vet players for cheap

Why doesn't he fit the team? Because of his reputation from DC? I think he actually played pretty damn well in LA and that was just with CP on his neck... Imagine what he could do with an entire culture of that?

We'll never get anywhere with that mentality.  Signing players on their last legs, I see the FO learned nothing from Rip's situation.
30t6p3b.gif

the front office doesnt like chuckers at SG cake that dont play D. look at are history the past few years. we get them and always let em go.

young best year stats wise was on horrible wizard teams. he had one good game in the playoffs for the clippers and other then  chucking up shots is useless to the bulls

Back
Top Bottom