Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Loving what I've seen from Rose these first 3 quarters :nthat:
Time to get some separation and close this one out.

Last edited:
:smh:

I put this one on Fred.
Horrible/lack of substitutions after regulation.
Took Rose out when he was hot.
Kept a horrible unit out in the beginning of the fourth for too long.
Niko (who's in a slump)
JO (who's not an offensive threat)
Kirk (he's Kirk)
Doug (who kept getting abused)

We gave up the lead and let Bobby shmurda have his way.
Can't believe Drummond played with 5 fouls since the fourth and we never went down into the block to foul him out :smh:

Fred is a **** coach. I've felt this way for about a month now, tonight just confirmed it. :smh:

Good to see you still here Cake.
Gotta agree with you. It's still too early to pass a verdict on him but you can clearly see he's green and he's making some real bad decisions.

Nope. He's ****.

Horrible rotations, stubborn (or limited) as hell offensively. We run the same set 85% of the time. Offense Limits ball rotation & is predictable as hell. He refuses to stop runs until a lead is completely gone, plays bad line ups for long stretches.

He isn't an NBA coach, I'm sorry.

Nope. He's ****.

Horrible rotations, stubborn (or limited) as hell offensively. We run the same set 85% of the time. Offense Limits ball rotation & is predictable as hell. He refuses to stop runs until a lead is completely gone, plays bad line ups for long stretches.

He isn't an NBA coach, I'm sorry.

Im not a big fan from what ive seen so far. Doesnt substitute Gasol and Jo in offense/defense situations. Should have took Rose off Jackson late in the game when they were killing us with the PnR.

Front office got what they want

Hoiberg cost us that game 
mean.gif

Didn't get to see the game but sounds terrible. Smh hoiberg has cost us two games as far as I kept track of it

*Dre, Stanley, Morris Twin, & KCP played with five fouls since the 4th

baffled how none of them got out intil the 4th ******* ot.... why wouldn't fred INSTRUCT them to go down low 1st play of OT & start to knock them out
didn't play bobby a lick & even if he doesn't play till ot... make that his job off the pine 1st ot... get drum & the twin out

Fred is a **** coach. I've felt this way for about a month now, tonight just confirmed it. :smh:

Good to see you still here Cake.
Gotta agree with you. It's still too early to pass a verdict on him but you can clearly see he's green and he's making some real bad decisions.

Time to put the dynamite to this team. This core is done. Dudes dont even look like they enjoy playing together anymore :smh:

It was a good run but its time to move on

Last edited:
It wasn't even a good run though. We really only had one year, 2011. I blame the wack *** schedule they put out trying to recoup as much money as they could after the lockout. Derrick started breaking up then. So 2012 was a wash. 2013 we waited. 2014 we waited some more. Last year they gave up on the lame duck coach because of petty ego. Now here we stand. What a ******* run!

4-6 IN THE LAST 10..... COOKING OKC UP NEXT

JO prbly out a few weeks cuz that shoulder looked dislocated

It wasn't even a good run though. We really only had one year, 2011. I blame the wack *** schedule they put out trying to recoup as much money as they could after the lockout. Derrick started breaking up then. So 2012 was a wash. 2013 we waited. 2014 we waited some more. Last year they gave up on the lame duck coach because of petty ego. Now here we stand. What a ******* run!
true

Back
Top Bottom