Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

I knew we were going to lose to the Knicks after that 4OT game Friday night, but the loss to the Nets is just unacceptable. Local radio stations been having a field day with us these past two days :smh:

Watch these fools show up and beat OKC on Christmas :smh:

if this was another organization id be excited for the possibility of a trade

i hope we can ship out pau at the very least

I knew we were going to lose to the Knicks after that 4OT game Friday night, but the loss to the Nets is just unacceptable. Local radio stations been having a field day with us these past two days :smh:

Watch these fools show up and beat OKC on Christmas :smh:
That's gonna be the funny part :lol: :smh:

It wasn't even a good run though. We really only had one year, 2011. I blame the wack *** schedule they put out trying to recoup as much money as they could after the lockout. Derrick started breaking up then. So 2012 was a wash. 2013 we waited. 2014 we waited some more. Last year they gave up on the lame duck coach because of petty ego. Now here we stand. What a ******* run!

Not disagreeing. We had the MVP year, then the next year Rose got hurt, the next 2 years hes pretty much out for the year and the second year Jo got DPOY, last year we had a chance. Up 2-1 against the Cavs without Love and injured Kyrie we fold. At some point its on the players.

There's so many things wrong with this team, it really causes me headaches.

Bulls keep running this offense thru Jimmy, but he's not a play maker, he's a guy who can knock some shots down, but he's not a play maker or someone who makes the team as a whole better. The offense is running thru him but it's a large reason as to why the offense isn't moving as quickly as they wanted. It gets to his hands and he just pounds the ball into the ground until he finds the shot he wants to take.

Derrick has been finding his groove lately, I don't care about the percentage at this point I just want to continue to see him attacking the rim. He's getting to the spots he needs to on the floor, just not hitting, I'd be worried if he couldn't even create for himself and get these looks. But he needs to play with a heightened sense of urgency honestly, I remember the days of "DERRICK ROSE THE RUN STOPPER" and God do I miss those days man. We would be in a funk but he'd come get 6-8 quick pts and boom momentum back on our side.

Niko, smh x 1000 . He just isn't ready to play big minutes in this league, he's MUCH better coming off the bench. When he's on he's a good spark, but honestly, if he's not knocking shots down he's useless. Doesn't rebound well, doesn't play defense well. It's just bad.

Joakim, tough to see him get this shoulder injury, he's been stepping it up lately, hope to get him back soon.

Pau, ugh. I mean, 3 weeks Into the season he publicly states he'll be opting out and will have plenty of suitors. I mean it goes to show where this team is at. Nobody gets along or seems like they want to play with each other, and to be a great team and a team looking to be competitive come playoff time you have to be willing to play FOR each other, and this ain't that.

I said it last year, we dumped Thibs, and maybe his time here had run its course. But this is the same exact team as last year except Portis and a new coach. At some point the players on the court have to be held accountable and now with these issues being blasted nationwide, the FO has to be put on notice. They got their whooping boy in Fred. And it's not going so well inside that locker room so far.

We have to shake somethings up man. Or this will get even uglier. No reason to lose to the nets , Charlotte x 2 , T wolves.. Games like that can't happen, Not with the expectations this team has.

Mogs better get their heads out there ... ASAP

end rant.

Last edited:
Nah, he's just not ready for heavy minutes yet.
6th man at best.
Hoiberg isn't using him right. At least Thibs can get him to drive and create a little more.

Thr 2nd half is almost here in 2 months.

That's all we really need from him right now, 6th man.

Fred isn't using anybody properly right now, we're in for a looooooong season bros :frown:

He's a college ball coach, who has the exact same mentality he did when he was at Iowa State.

Say what you want about Jimmy's improvement, and it is amazing, but his quest to be THE Leader has taken him away from playing team ball. From his demand for more shots/iso plays, to him trying to run the point, to him having to get his shots up when someone else has it going.

You mix that with Fred's lackadaisical style and here we are, players are starting not to like him on and off the court. He's the first person that I've read that about concerning this team in a while. Even when Pooh had the USAToday interview and was leery about playing, there was never rumblings about his teammates disliking him. That says a lot.

Nah, he's just not ready for heavy minutes yet.
6th man at best.
Hoiberg isn't using him right. At least Thibs can get him to drive and create a little more.

Thr 2nd half is almost here in 2 months.

That's all we really need from him right now, 6th man.

Fred isn't using anybody properly right now, we're in for a looooooong season bros :frown:

He's a college ball coach, who has the exact same mentality he did when he was at Iowa State.

Say what you want about Jimmy's improvement, and it is amazing, but his quest to be THE Leader has taken him away from playing team ball. From his demand for more shots/iso plays, to him trying to run the point, to him having to get his shots up when someone else has it going.

You mix that with Fred's lackadaisical style and here we are, players are starting not to like him on and off the court. He's the first person that I've read that about concerning this team in a while. Even when Pooh had the USAToday interview and was leery about playing, there was never rumblings about his teammates disliking him. That says a lot.

Yeah, I'll admit that I was sold on the hire in order to improve the offense. I figured that's what this squad wanted, someone who could bring their offensive abilities out of them since they already knew how to play defense. Now it's all a mess, on both sides of the ball :smh:

As a Cowboys fan, this situation reminds me of when we let Parcells go to bring in Wade Phillips :smh:

Jimmy is my guy but he's definitely rubbing me the wrong way lately, he's letting the success and money get to his head. He went from a humble/quiet kid with a feel good story to a somewhat "me 1st" type of guy. I understand he wants to be the vocal leader but his approach is terrible since he's not experienced in that field yet. :smh:

Also, just read we would be interested in trading JO or Taj for a wing. Not sure who's available but moving Taj makes the most sense right now.

Yeah Jimmy just rubbed me the wrong way early last year. Started most so when he began talking about leadership. It's one thing to become a leader naturally but to force it upon yourself and everyone, that doesn't bode well with the rest of the crew.

Jimmy gotta chill out. Noah had said that Hoiberg has put in ball movements but there are players to hold the ball a lot.
There are teammates who are not liking Jimmy diva act.

Jimmy's gonna tear this bulls up. But that's him wanting to be the leader of the team and possibly face of the franchise. He's damn good tho.

Well they should have blew this team up after last years playoff run to be honest.

Last edited:
Well they should have blew this team up after last years playoff run to be honest.

In a perfect world.
The biggest problem about cleaning the slate last year would've been getting pennies on the dollar for any trades.
Basically we're playing with old house money. Trade value is down accross our roster aside from Jimmy and Niko. Everyone else is just kinda long in the tooth and really not impact type players.

I was at the pub yesterday shooting the ***** with some friends and I threw this out there, but I want to see what y'all think......
Keef Morris for Taj

Either way Merry Christmas fellas!

Why would we trade taj for a twin who can barely play without his brother & des nothing better than taj

He's just younger ..... That's literally it

Time to put the dynamite to this team. This core is done. Dudes dont even look like they enjoy playing together anymore
mean.gif

It was a good run but its time to move on
was going to come in here and type this. i was ready to give it one more year but it looks like this is pretty much it

im still on the fence with Fred but his record is around the same as tibs was his first year so idk

C'mon I know all y'all didn't just start watching basketball this season.

Keef has steadily been getting better each year in a brutal western conference (facing every tough PF).
Last year he averaged 15-6-2
Taj's best year back in "2013" he averaged 13-6-2 (in a less competitive east)

Besides he plays tough and he's got that goon in him which we desperately need.

He's been acting up cause the Suns went back on they're word. I'm pretty sure he now realizes he will never get to play with his brother, but he's still holding that grudge against the organization. Everybody that knows whats happening, knew this cat had packed it in before the season even started.

This is a low risk high reward type situation. Dude just needs a new scenery. The Suns have to basically get whatever they can cause all teams know he aint happy there.

Last edited:
Man can somebody link me to a rose authentic Christmas jersey I can't find it to save my damn life

Takeaways from this game:

D,Rose 
pimp.gif
 arguably his best game of the season. (Avg 18pts 4reb and 4ast in the past 5 games) Hopefully he keeps on getting better because if he does 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Offense was pretty decent 

Turnovers 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hoiberg needs to step it up 
mean.gif
 was terrible this game and really didn't make much adjustments after the first quarter 

We need some toughness, Pau was getting straight punked by Zaza 
mean.gif

Why TF we kept on leaving JJ wide open for 3????
mad.gif

Most Importantly! we need a trade!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom