Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Foreman want to go young and athletic

The acquisitions and inquiry doesn't amount to what he's talking about.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. I do not want Wade on the Bulls.

First of all he's a b!+&%

Secondly, I remember Forman saying something about getting younger and more athletic, yet every move they've made is in total contradiction!!!!!

Garrrrrrrrrrrbaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeee.

He was just 3rd in 2015 triple doubles ranking

Its pretty well known that Rondo is high on the list when it comes to empty stats. Rondo hasnt exactly been the greatest teammate in the past. Fred isnt the strongest voice in the locker room. If we are going to start over i dont get bringing in a locker room headache.

Last edited:
I like the Wade and Rondo signings for the team, but those two were literally the players I hated the most.

Wade is one of my favorite players, but I'm so confused and don't know what direction we're going in.

the only good thing about this. 

alot of the roster dead weight is going to get cut or traded to make room. 

gibson better not be on the roster to start the year

At least Calderon is gone. Ughhhhhhhhhhh, why do we have to suck all the time. Why can't anything good happen.....

Now we need to call Orlando and see if we can flip Gibson and Snell for Vucveic
nerd.gif
would do this trade in a heart beat.  him and lopez both centers tho 

Havent been posting in here in a long time being so busy.

What the hell is our team doing. Trading Rose who has injury problems and then picking up someone older and with injury problems. Rondo is also at the end of his career!:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Team may be decent for this year and next but I dont see a future and how are we going to get out of the East? Man I hope I am wrong!

Last edited:
If this move holds us back from potentially picking up a 2nd max player next year if cap space would have permit.....:smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wade is one of my favorite players, but I'm so confused and don't know what direction we're going in.
Me too! They are trying to be a player in FA next year, Wade has a lot of connections and we might get in the room with Westbrook, Paul, or Griffin next year. Also Hoiberg is toast if I were him I would just resign. 

Last edited:
Yeah ok mr know it all :smh:

Just like clockwork...butler, rondo, wade, Gibson...not so bad...might even get another plus we got that rookie.

Firstly, thank you for addressing me as "Mr."

Second, adding Rajon Rondo and a 34 year old, scummy, Dwayne Wade is hardly something to be proud of.

Team will be better than planned, but that's not a good thing unless you miraculously land Russy or Blake or Boogie. Come talk to me then.

Back
Top Bottom