Chicago the birhtplace of the Jordan

The state of California may dwarf any in the U.S., but Jordan's roots are in the cities and Cali's cities can't compare to New York and Chicago. Compare the population densities and it's not even close. You're always walking or riding the CTA/MTA...your feet have higher visibility in thesecities.

Still, you can't argue with sales...I just find it hard to believe no other shops in Chicago got the nod.

truebeliever23...you stated that chicago has only one store that is in the top 23 jordan stores...have they released the top 23 stores and where they are? didi miss it somewhere....can anyone help???

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Jordan was born in New York, and there is no place for Jordans like New York... New York has the MOST people who rock J's... New York is really the birthplace of sneaker culture... all in all, New York knows wats up

PREACH!!
pimp.gif

What about North Carolina????? I can't see why that many stores in NY needs to have these top 23 or not.

I don't care what anybody says in here. NY and Cali deserve their love, but Chicago CERTAINLY should have had more than 1 freakin store in the city to cop.MJ had an impact on the game, on people, and on sneaker culture...but last time I checked, his golden years were rocking a CHICAGO...Bulls jersey. Most ofpeople's grails today are in the form of Chicago Bulls colors. You don't see any LA Lakers colored Jordans being released.

. ~and I'm not even from Chicago and know that much.

You beat me to this, its a good thing this wasnt for the stealths. But how the F*** Jordan Brand going to diss the Chi like that. Its nuts, JB need to do someresearch and see that this will be an issue, as to Chicago having a high crime rate of people getting killed over shoes (especialy J's). Im not trying tojinx this release but i can almost say im positive someone is gonna get hurt out here for these resale landmines, the releases is not gonna be pretty out here.

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever23

I have a serious problem with the fact that Chicago only has one location listed as a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]top 23 store[/color] for the upcoming release of the 23 blue.

You said it yourself. It's TOP 23 STORES.

I believe most of us do not have the information on how much each stores brings in money from selling Jordan pairs.

Since you don't care what others say, then I don't think you should create a discussion.

But if you change your mind, then go ahead and read people's thoughts.

It says "TOP 23 STORE", it does not say "TOP 23 OLDEST STORE".

If LA and NY stores are the few most popular stores in the US, then I guess you gotta have to live with it.

Stop whining and think about other countries...
smh.gif

I'm sure you're a true believer for #23.
smile.gif
I also think you should truly believe that you are one of luckiest people on earth to be able to getlimited XX3 FOR $RETAIL if you try hard enough.

Live up to your ID.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Jordan was born in New York, and there is no place for Jordans like New York... New York has the MOST people who rock J's... New York is really the birthplace of sneaker culture... all in all, New York knows wats up
HAHAHAHAHA you wish!!!!
You know California has almost 2x more people in it then New york? Take that back to N.Y with you!
Cali is where it's at. 35+ million people son, statistics speak for themselves.
Eastcoast always thinks they started some trend. MJ started the **#@@*&^ trend!
Numbers never lie! Cali makes up most of the U.S.
There are 300Million People in the US. 35 Million is a drop in the bucket, not "most of the US."

It has nothing to do with where he was born or where he played, or even how in demand, a certain shoe is in a particular city. NY and Cali get all the storesbecause thats where the trends get set. Big Business knows if they can blow up in NY and Cali, everyone else will follow. LOL But what do I know? I'm fromJersey.

HAHAHAHAHA you wish!!!!
You know California has almost 2x more people in it then New york? Take that back to N.Y with you!
Cali is where it's at. 35+ million people son, statistics speak for themselves.
Eastcoast always thinks they started some trend. MJ started the **#@@*&^ trend!
Numbers never lie! Cali makes up most of the U.S.

ok just because you have more people doesnt mean cali starts anything and is true that the eastcoast starts most thing.

people still dont realize that there are TWO stores in Chicago now....I live in Chicago, you dont see me complaining. Sure I would have liked 2 have morestores, so I can have a better chance. Ohwell, $!*@ happens. Guess you will just have to win my auction on ebay if you want them that bad.

Your not looking at it from a business perspective my friend. It doesn't matter where any type of brand is made or where it started. Its all about whereits going. They will go to where it sells the best. $ makes the world go around.

Double Post... but ill get my thoughts out on the 23's anyway. I think they went a LITTLE insane with the whole, keep everything to 23. price is$230(for the UNCs), top 23 stores, each store gets about 23 pairs. notto mention they went as far as making the other 23's $185, 18+5=23. Just make the##@$%%$ shoe, and sell it. Its great 23 was his number, but itsoverkill

Im still confused about Nort Carolina not getting any. Its the NORTH CAROLINA COLORWAY!!! He went to college in NC, where he pretty much started his legacy. aload of BS to me. smh

Originally Posted by NCsnowman23

Double Post... but ill get my thoughts out on the 23's anyway. I think they went a LITTLE insane with the whole, keep everything to 23. price is $230(for the UNCs), top 23 stores, each store gets about 23 pairs. not to mention they went as far as making the other 23's $185, 18+5=23. Just make the##@$%%$ shoe, and sell it. Its great 23 was his number, but its overkill
^ haha good point. I didnt even realize the 185 18+5 = 23... Hella reminds me of ...

f0d25c3e2dec679bb9d3bb75909bb4a4d202198.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

China/ Taiwan makes the joints, so they rule all imo
Yea, for fakes!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahh good old girbaud with another stupid comment

look at the inside tag of any of your authentic jordans (if you have any) and you'll see that theyre made in asia
Are you for real? You think I don't know where the F&^%$& shoe is made? I thought you were better then this........
My point had nothing to do with where they are made.
Why argue online? Is it because your the type of cat that has no balls? You must be the type that talks tough on the net, won't even show a pic of yourface.
Cause you know if you talked like that in the street you would get banged up pretty bad.
I thought this was a forum to share our thoughts and opinions about shoes. Not talk S#@^ to each other.
God I wish you had some idea who you were talkin with.
Look what you turned this into now. This could have been simple, we could have been civil about this whole thing.
No, you had to try to make yourself feel like a man. You ever known what it feels like to have another man's blood on your hands?
I sure you have no idea what i'm talkin about at this point. Lets keep it that way.......
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis just happens to be my favorite word.......

Back
Top Bottom