Chicago the birhtplace of the Jordan

^^
Sorry NT, I had to explode real quick. I'm pretty fed up with smart mouth punks.
Hope everyone else has a good day!

hmm well what about NC? He only did learn to play the game of basketball there, won a national championship, currently lives there, and is a partial team inthat state...

I would have thought that there would have been more Chicago spots on the list, but in all seriousness, Jordan Brand has had more years of Mike not in Chicagoas him there. JB started in '96 and MJ played only 2 seasons in Chicago after the Jordan franchise was developed.

At least Chicago has one store. North Carolina ain't getting %!$#, and this is a UNC colorway.
smh.gif

CHICAGO LOVE...THE GO GO...CITY OF WINDS...Yes the Air Jordans started here & rest followed...We would probably be on the top 23 list back in the day butits different now..we're just not as trendy hypebeast like NY or Cali...THANK GOD!

Nike World Headquarters is in Oregon but it doesn't look like we're getting any

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

China/ Taiwan makes the joints, so they rule all imo
Yea, for fakes!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ahh good old girbaud with another stupid comment

look at the inside tag of any of your authentic jordans (if you have any) and you'll see that theyre made in asia
Are you for real? You think I don't know where the F&^%$& shoe is made? I thought you were better then this........
My point had nothing to do with where they are made.
Why argue online? Is it because your the type of cat that has no balls? You must be the type that talks tough on the net, won't even show a pic of your face.
Cause you know if you talked like that in the street you would get banged up pretty bad.
I thought this was a forum to share our thoughts and opinions about shoes. Not talk S#@^ to each other.
God I wish you had some idea who you were talkin with.
Look what you turned this into now. This could have been simple, we could have been civil about this whole thing.
No, you had to try to make yourself feel like a man. You ever known what it feels like to have another man's blood on your hands?
I sure you have no idea what i'm talkin about at this point. Lets keep it that way.......
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis just happens to be my favorite word.......

seriously, this had me
roll.gif

dont worry, i wont throw up the U MAD? pic

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Jordan was born in New York, and there is no place for Jordans like New York... New York has the MOST people who rock J's... New York is really the birthplace of sneaker culture... all in all, New York knows wats up

Let's not forget about NJ...
grin.gif

Im from New York and live in Chicago, and I totally agree with you.

This is still MJ's town.

BUT

Nike is a business. Jordans in NYC outsell most other states combined.

Who cares ?..its all about ego....NYC will always be #1 because of the name.

Chicago's where its at though....well, not so much for this XX3....lol

It bugs the crap out of me when I look and see Los Angelos get three stores receiving these limited's. It's a fake*%@% fashion trend for those people
you outta pocket for that one
smh.gif

All other cities follow our lead.
and just think if jordan went to philadelphia or portland somebody from there would be making this same argument
eyes.gif

this has nothing to do with where michael was born or where the sneaker culture originated. this is about making money, new york is full of"sneakerheads" and so is Los angeles. they put the most stores in the city that most people would want to buy it. JB knows that by putting the moststores in these cities there will be a bigger hype for the shoe and they'd make more money that way.

i am going to make this simple and tell you that chi-town is what got it crackin. Without the Chicago Bulls there would be no black/red and probably nowhite/red colorways those two colorways alone have brought JB to where it is at today. Common can you imagine all those shoes in orange/blue/whitecolorways(Never). Even this website right here shows the power of the chicago bulls inspired black/red colorway. Get it right Chicago. New York just happens tobe the Fashion mecca of the world, so what. Jordan and his legacy live here to the fullest. Chi-Town stand up. nuff said.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Nike World Headquarters is in Oregon but it doesn't look like we're getting any

yeah whats up with that? i was thinkin for sure Beaverton or Portland would get em.

Originally Posted by encore2007

^ exactly chi had their chance at getting them if they'd had more stores selling out they woulda had more than one top 23
I really get tired of people from Chi talking bout they get all Jordans 4 months before everyone else

HAHAHAHAHA you wish!!!!
You know California has almost 2x more people in it then New york? Take that back to N.Y with you!
Cali is where it's at. 35+ million people son, statistics speak for themselves.
Eastcoast always thinks they started some trend. MJ started the **#@@*&^ trend!
Numbers never lie! Cali makes up most of the U.S.
indifferent.gif
Just because you have themost people doesn't mean anything. You don't know how many people wear jordans so you can't make that assertion. But I can tell you that the jordansneaker movement started with the inner city youth/urban environment in which case New York has you guys beat because they have the highest concentration ofpeople in the cities. And there is no arguing with that because New York is like the 3rd largest city in terms of population.

Furthermore I don't know how you guys are forgetting about the Baltimore DC Metro Area we started the DTLR chain that supplies many of you beasts, and youcertainly can't forget about the foams craze that can be attributed to us which plays an important role in the sneaker world.

I got 2 say when i found out it was only gona be in 23 shops in the US. I thought we would get at least 3 spots in the Chi. And to everyone in NY yeah NY staysfresh. but im mean Chi been good to Jordan.

I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE MUSIC FORUM.....
2pac3.jpg
VS. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0207.l5VHBZYAagejzbkF/SIG=12jq6i1q9/EXP=1201072510/**http%3A//img.interia.pl/rozrywka/plyty/o_BadBoy****s10Ann-1_p.jpg

WELL ANYWAYS.... IM FROM LOS ANGELES AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS... L.A. IS A MORE ADVANCED CITY THAN ANY OTHER. MEANING THAT IT IS MORE ORGANIZED AND WELLMAINTAINED. AND WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT.... MONEY TALKS... NEW YORK IS CLUTTERED AND MAKES MONEY OF ANYTHING FROM TOURIST... I CAN SELL A HOT DOG FOR A BUCKAND SCRATCH MY NUTTS AND PEOPLE WILL STILL EAT IT.

i had to kick this in:
usc over any school....
pimp.gif
.. oh and we have kobe... lol maybe not forlong...?

This release is total!+!##%%%+...its basically and NYC and Cali release.....%$$* that $+%%. JB dropped the ball...i hope mad goons come thru and shoot up thestores in NYC for the js.

i mean w/e...

whens the last time the knicks won a nba championship... :/

wait....

35 years ago...

right...

"usc over any school.... .. oh and we have kobe... lol maybe not for long...?" oh...your PROFESSIONAL football team is really good...

Back
Top Bottom