Chick went to the police station on me.

As much as the P is good with crazy chicks 
pimp.gif
You ain't lie though the headaches they cause is tremendous 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i had a crazy chick.. didn't have many headaches tho. i just counted her crazy with even more crazy
laugh.gif

this just sounds funny..give some examples lol

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i had a crazy chick.. didn't have many headaches tho. i just counted her crazy with even more crazy
laugh.gif

this just sounds funny..give some examples lol

you stay talking bout crazy latina women

and im pretty sure you talking bout the same chick over & over & over

tell the truth!, did she ever stabbed you? ...if so you got to keep her she loves you

you stay talking bout crazy latina women

and im pretty sure you talking bout the same chick over & over & over

tell the truth!, did she ever stabbed you? ...if so you got to keep her she loves you

Bruh, how you always end up with these "crazy chicks" and never seem to leave them alone?

I'm starting to think it's you...

Bruh, how you always end up with these "crazy chicks" and never seem to leave them alone?

I'm starting to think it's you...

Originally Posted by trublu86

Too many stories, not enough info.
mad.gif

man i just got home

i still cant even believe how this chick was screamin help like i was about to kill her

really opened my eyes how chicks can just lie though, i kept it real an humble with officer garcia on the phone an he told me staight up in cases like this basically its the womans word against the dudes.

bout to go thru my phone pics now

mad.gif

man i just got home

i still cant even believe how this chick was screamin help like i was about to kill her

really opened my eyes how chicks can just lie though, i kept it real an humble with officer garcia on the phone an he told me staight up in cases like this basically its the womans word against the dudes.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Them roids made u blackout son?

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time dude got mad and went to the aquarium. Someone said dude was gon be there hitting fish and *#+@
laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

NikeTalker (a message board for people that like shoes and Ben Baller) and gym enthusiast Al Audi was arrested this afternoon for power bombing a baby tiger shark inside an aquarium.

"It was crazy", one on-looker said. "I mean, the guy just jumped in the tank, got on top of the shark like he wanted to ride it, then just made a quick move to get under it, and then BAM! Son literally WWF'd that creature!"

Witnesses say he was alone and looking angry, ready for danger. His car, a 1994 Ford Taurus, was found nearby. Inside, police found a laptop with the website NikeTalk in use.

He intended to leave what appears to be a threatening letter.

DISCLAIMER-What you are about to read is disturbing and graphic in nature.

"I want to $*%*** kill any &$*$# that isn't tough! Man, *#@# you! Talking tough!. I'm not a *#&$, but you are! %#$# and #%*$ until you can't &#^$! Next, I will eat you."

Police took him in for questioning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lurking please tell me this isn't the same chick you were having all those problems with from way back when.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

mad.gif

man i just got home

we need a story famo

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Them roids made u blackout son?

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time dude got mad and went to the aquarium. Someone said dude was gon be there hitting fish and *#+@
laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

NikeTalker (a message board for people that like shoes and Ben Baller) and gym enthusiast Al Audi was arrested this afternoon for power bombing a baby tiger shark inside an aquarium.

"It was crazy", one on-looker said. "I mean, the guy just jumped in the tank, got on top of the shark like he wanted to ride it, then just made a quick move to get under it, and then BAM! Son literally WWF'd that creature!"

Witnesses say he was alone and looking angry, ready for danger. His car, a 1994 Ford Taurus, was found nearby. Inside, police found a laptop with the website NikeTalk in use.

He intended to leave what appears to be a threatening letter.

DISCLAIMER-What you are about to read is disturbing and graphic in nature.

"I want to $*%*** kill any &$*$# that isn't tough! Man, *#@# you! Talking tough!. I'm not a *#&$, but you are! %#$# and #%*$ until you can't &#^$! Next, I will eat you."

Police took him in for questioning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lurking please tell me this isn't the same chick you were having all those problems with from way back when.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

mad.gif

man i just got home

we need a story famo

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom