Chick went to the police station on me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

All I can say is watch what you say and do. But damn G you're still not telling us everything.

so you sayin i shouldnt even report that she blowin up my phone unknown tonight???

what you mean what im not tellin

i was at the gym.............................she was there........i didnt even know she was there.

im doin me how i usually do in the gym, she approach me on some BS............so basically i raised my voice, an followed her to the locker room an out the parkin lot...........this when she really start buggin an cryin an &*#$ an apparently she drove to the local PD

dude calls my job later like im........BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, YOU COULD BE ARRESTED WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR
eek.gif

im like ayo dude, this chick is buggin, im a big dude i aint lay a no finger on her.....im like what are my rights? her word against mine right? i kept it real with dude. man for real man.........man........the nerve of her to call me when she had the boys call my place of work today.

All I can say is watch what you say and do. But damn G you're still not telling us everything.

so you sayin i shouldnt even report that she blowin up my phone unknown tonight???

i was at the gym.............................she was there........i didnt even know she was there.

im doin me how i usually do in the gym, she approach me on some BS............so basically i raised my voice, an followed her to the locker room an out the parkin lot...........this when she really start buggin an cryin an &*#$ an apparently she drove to the local PD

dude calls my job later like im........BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, YOU COULD BE ARRESTED WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR
eek.gif

im like ayo dude, this chick is buggin, im a big dude i aint lay a no finger on her.....im like what are my rights? her word against mine right? i kept it real with dude. man for real man.........man........the nerve of her to call me when she had the boys call my place of work today.

Oh aight. Nah im sayin watch what you say/do to her. Im not saying not to tell your side to the police that's a given. I dont think they can do much with her calling you with her number blocked tho..how can you prove it was actually her?

But damn cuz what are you doing that you're always dealing with crazy chicks?

Oh aight. Nah im sayin watch what you say/do to her. Im not saying not to tell your side to the police that's a given. I dont think they can do much with her calling you with her number blocked tho..how can you prove it was actually her?

ive come to the conclusion hispanic women are crazy.

pr, dr, colombian, peruvian, you name it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eek.gif

All it takes is a girl to go/call the police station....
If dudes tried to pull this we would need evidence and witnesses

eek.gif

You think ALMOST getting arrested for a spanish girl is bad? A white girl would have you in jail so fat you wouldn't believe it...then you have no choice but 2 be brolic.

You think ALMOST getting arrested for a spanish girl is bad? A white girl would have you in jail so fat you wouldn't believe it...then you have no choice but 2 be brolic.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Al Audi today.

but i should def call this dude back an be like she been callin me blocked tomorrow right?

i have not been to her job, crib, no incoming calls to her place from me....imma just report it int he am i dunno.

i told dude even before, im like i know you dont know me an in situations like this its female against dude it was w/e i know how it is......

im on the phone askin this dude for advice an *#$^ no lie.........he was kinda cool later, i think he could tell this chick was sketchy, she obviously didnt press charges, if it was that serious that what chicks do.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Al Audi today.

but i should def call this dude back an be like she been callin me blocked tomorrow right?

i have not been to her job, crib, no incoming calls to her place from me....imma just report it int he am i dunno.

i told dude even before, im like i know you dont know me an in situations like this its female against dude it was w/e i know how it is......

im on the phone askin this dude for advice an *#$^ no lie.........he was kinda cool later, i think he could tell this chick was sketchy, she obviously didnt press charges, if it was that serious that what chicks do.

face pics naah
grin.gif

2m3mc6o.jpg
*AmericanPsychosmashwhileflexing.gif*

Hope you get out of this situation bro, lay low and dont say too much

crazy broads FTL
30t6p3b.gif

face pics naah
grin.gif

2m3mc6o.jpg
*AmericanPsychosmashwhileflexing.gif*

Hope you get out of this situation bro, lay low and dont say too much

crazy broads FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Nah man. I hate to suggest it but you sure its not you? I mean yea you got crazy Hispanic women but you got crazy Black, White, and Green women too..you sure you're not looking for them? lol

I think too the finer they are the crazier in many cases.

Nah man. I hate to suggest it but you sure its not you? I mean yea you got crazy Hispanic women but you got crazy Black, White, and Green women too..you sure you're not looking for them? lol

somebody answer me........should i report that she been callin just in case?

she blew me up unknown status, but she already didnt wanna press charges, im sure dude will believe me tomorrow.

she blew me up unknown status, but she already didnt wanna press charges, im sure dude will believe me tomorrow.

SON those buns is almost worth a bid 
laugh.gif
 Henz is right cuz I would beat that up raw early! Send her my way, kid. I'll deal with the drama 
wink.gif

SON those buns is almost worth a bid 
laugh.gif
 Henz is right cuz I would beat that up raw early! Send her my way, kid. I'll deal with the drama 
wink.gif

wasnt there a thread about women who grow up with no father figure??

there you go...............

wasnt there a thread about women who grow up with no father figure??

there you go...............

Report it

Back
Top Bottom