Chick went to the police station on me.

It's noiice 
pimp.gif

ALWAYS stay calm when the cops involved, espeically if your black.

If you keep this in mind, you'll be straight....this time.

The real question is, how much longer before it happens again? Because if history holds true, we'll be reading another thread like this in 3 months.

ALWAYS stay calm when the cops involved, espeically if your black.

If you keep this in mind, you'll be straight....this time.

The real question is, how much longer before it happens again? Because if history holds true, we'll be reading another thread like this in 3 months.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Damn that body looking right.
pimp.gif

Report everything to the police, *%%! that stop snitching garbage, broad tried to mess with your job.
30t6p3b.gif

It's a damn shame the things females can get away with.
sick.gif

EDIT:

Also sever all ties with this female ASAP.
Dexter-in-the-beginning-3.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

Damn that body looking right.
pimp.gif

Report everything to the police, *%%! that stop snitching garbage, broad tried to mess with your job.
30t6p3b.gif

It's a damn shame the things females can get away with.
sick.gif

EDIT:

Also sever all ties with this female ASAP.
Dexter-in-the-beginning-3.jpg

My last chick was krazy. Last incident, I was on my way to work, and we started
Arguin on the phone and I hear her throwin iish around in my condo. So I bust the
Mean u-turn, popped a tire on the curb and all. I run inside and I see broken glass,
My couch upside down, pots on the floor, etc. Out of rage I grabbed the brawd right.
I shakes her 1 or 2 good times then toss her to the ground.

I ran out side to go get a hold of a cop kuz I didn't WANT to put hands on her or inflict
Any real damage to her, and really just wanted her outta my spot so I could go to work
In peace. So we all back inside and I'm tellin the cops what happened and their like WHOA
WHOA WHOA, "u put ur hands on her?" I'm like damn, I called yall. They start to put me
In cuffs, but shorty aint wanna press charges, kuz she knew she effed up.

30t6p3b.gif
Brawds can get the best of u, and u don't even have to put a finger on them, word to
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate.

Arguin on the phone and I hear her throwin iish around in my condo. So I bust the
Mean u-turn, popped a tire on the curb and all. I run inside and I see broken glass,
My couch upside down, pots on the floor, etc. Out of rage I grabbed the brawd right.

I ran out side to go get a hold of a cop kuz I didn't WANT to put hands on her or inflict
Any real damage to her, and really just wanted her outta my spot so I could go to work
In peace. So we all back inside and I'm tellin the cops what happened and their like WHOA
WHOA WHOA, "u put ur hands on her?" I'm like damn, I called yall. They start to put me

30t6p3b.gif
Brawds can get the best of u, and u don't even have to put a finger on them, word to

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

perfect example man..........dudes 99.9 percent dont win.......and YOU the one who called..........

one time i was in a situation, chick was buggin out, tryna land face punches and *&#$#...........ooooo but if i shake and toss her on the bed............we got a problem.

now she a scared victim.

edit: that cop called me back, see he a cool dude now, we just had a man to man talk..........but he was like these women out here know what they doin, they want control, CT is a womans state, blah blah, my boss was ready to arrest you, you coulda lost your gun lisense asap cuz of this etc.

crazy #$&%, he was like chick call the cops on me, im done.........i was like yea this the first time this ever happen, she messed up for real, just today she callin me with the "i love you baby" smh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

perfect example man..........dudes 99.9 percent dont win.......and YOU the one who called..........

one time i was in a situation, chick was buggin out, tryna land face punches and *&#$#...........ooooo but if i shake and toss her on the bed............we got a problem.

now she a scared victim.

edit: that cop called me back, see he a cool dude now, we just had a man to man talk..........but he was like these women out here know what they doin, they want control, CT is a womans state, blah blah, my boss was ready to arrest you, you coulda lost your gun lisense asap cuz of this etc.

crazy #$&%, he was like chick call the cops on me, im done.........i was like yea this the first time this ever happen, she messed up for real, just today she callin me with the "i love you baby" smh

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

but its always female word an you know how that goes.

Thats crazy the system is like that. No matter the story or the situation the boys/system aint tryin to hear it smh

but its always female word an you know how that goes.

Thats crazy the system is like that. No matter the story or the situation the boys/system aint tryin to hear it smh

If this is he same girl you've been talking about for the last year I don feel sorry for you. You stay running to NT Talkin about how crazy she is but keep going back.

If this is he same girl you've been talking about for the last year I don feel sorry for you. You stay running to NT Talkin about how crazy she is but keep going back.

But damn cuz what are you doing that you're always dealing with crazy chicks?
ive come to the conclusion hispanic women are crazy.

pr, dr, colombian, peruvian, you name it.
son, these girls respect authority....if u let em get away with *++ they'll walk all over you...

stop being a doormat.

But damn cuz what are you doing that you're always dealing with crazy chicks?
ive come to the conclusion hispanic women are crazy.

pr, dr, colombian, peruvian, you name it.
son, these girls respect authority....if u let em get away with *++ they'll walk all over you...

stop being a doormat.

30t6p3b.gif
All bad G
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
All bad G
30t6p3b.gif

^True Story

Lurk for all the working out you do you don't give off alot of alpha signals... top dogs don't go out like this...

Back
Top Bottom