Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

Yup, because you seeing homosexuality as a bad thing is that much better than laughing at a kid who promotes ratchet behavior and violence.

Got em. I hope they lock this fool up and throw away the keys. :smh:

I like a few of his songs tho, but I'm not an impressionable 13 year old kid growing up in the hood.

2 months that he won't be able to record new poison for the youth. I'll take that.
He needs to learn his lesson, 2 months is cake.

Dudes in here sounding like Plies, defending these young criminals.

That vid of the Basketball player that got hit with 7 years and fainted lets you know how "real" it really is. Judges are the ones that are really about that life... Life Sentence that is.

Last edited:
Hopefully he'll straighten himself up, take whatever lil come up dollars he got off them tapes/singles and do something, anything with himself self before he gets too caught up with this dumb ish.

Hopefully he'll straighten himself up, take whatever lil come up dollars he got off them tapes/singles and do something, anything with himself self before he gets too caught up with this dumb ish.

I doubt it. He will be out and still be up to no good

If he was 18 and did more time then I could see him doing that

Aint this the same dude that got arrested for waiving the tone at the cops??... Him crying for only 2 months seems far-fetched to me, but its comical if he did...

His management will keep feeding his music over this next 2 month span... He'll get out and make more music for the hard-heads and troubled youth... Just in time for the warm weather...

Last edited:
Grown assed men laughing at a 17 year old (he's still a kid, remember that) thats going to jail. If that isn't just about ****** up, idk what else is. I hope yall kids grow up liking the same sex.

That's the Cro-Magnon level response I'd expect from a cheef keef fan, Well done.

Fellas he is only a kid... Everybdy is tuff hangn around goons all day but whn they dolo that changes for a few people. But again he is only a kid tht talks tuff AF

Lets be real he isn't a kid anymore. He's 17 and been living an adult life longer than most 22 year olds. Dudes a phony

"chief keef aint bout dis, chief keef aint bout that, any n***a i hear talkin sweet bout chief keef, IM ****ING BEATIN DEY ***"

Crying at a 60 day sentence but laughing on twitter when someone dies, something ain't adding up.

isn't this dude a father though.. he should have been got his **** together.

miss me with that "he's just a kid talk".

grin.gif

and when i seen youth detention center, this is the first thing i thought of..

isn't this dude a father though.. he should have been got his **** together.

miss me with that "he's just a kid talk".

>D

[rule]

and when i seen youth detention center, this is the first thing i thought of..

I was saying, at the end of the day you realize he's just a kid when he's crying in the courtroom.

*FWIW, I never knew he was laughing at someone else's death. OK...I get where a lot of yall are coming from when you point out the irony in him crying over a 60 day sentence. Dude seems like an awful person with no redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom