Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did cry. Dude is only like 17. I don't care how tough he acts, he's still a kid.

thats real. Then im pretty sure dude has been living lavishly with his new found fame and now he has to spend 2 months confined in juvy with no access to anything. That **** must have weighed on him heavily.

Grown assed men laughing at a 17 year old (he's still a kid, remember that) thats going to jail. If that isn't just about ****** up, idk what else is. I hope yall kids grow up liking the same sex.

why ya hating for?

pitchfork set him up and the kid is just 17
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm sure they set him up.  Makes perfect sense because they have so much to gain from that.  

How about he's an idiot, as are his handlers.  

When ish hits the fan we see who he really is.

All the same, love sosa.

Grown assed men laughing at a 17 year old (he's still a kid, remember that) thats going to jail. If that isn't just about ****** up, idk what else is. I hope yall kids grow up liking the same sex.
No...I think he needs to remember that not us. 

No, we're laughing at a person who made is name by talking a whole(a WHOLE LOT) lot of grown man gangster ish, and when it came time to face his actions he cried like the child he really is.

HAW HAW HAW

yall ****** pathetic, hate on any and everything. We was all young n dumb at once and at one point in my life i thought i was super goon too. If i wouldve got sentenced to 2 weeks i wouldve broke down crying. Dude was on top of the world at 17, had more money than he could ever imagine, fame etc. Hopefully somebody take the kid under their wing and mentor him, its not too late.

Not really laughing at him, but the irony of the situation. Im out of his demographic but got hip to him thru my nephew over Xmas. The few things I saw shocked me in that he was spewing major gangsta ish, basically throwing rocks at the penitentiary, So to hear this morning that he cried at a sentence of 2 months in JUVY was a wtf moment for me. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call, but maybe it won't. It's gonna be a long 60 amongst the wolves now that his wool is showing.

Yup, because you seeing homosexuality as a bad thing is that much better than laughing at a kid who promotes ratchet behavior and violence.

Last edited:

Yup, because you seeing homosexuality as a bad thing is that much better than laughing at a kid who promotes ratchet behavior and violence.

owned

do youth facilities have the same reputation as the regular general population prisons?

...like the gangs, shankings, yard fights, certain other unpleasantries or are they built more like boot camp type places?

hell no........there is no comparison......especially in Chicago.....I still cant believe his management let him be filmed with guns knowing he is on probation......how stupid is that??

:rofl: is this really the reason he got arrested? :rofl: :rofl: That's the stupidest thing ever.

I'm 17 and wouldn't cry at a two month sentence to Juvi in his situation. He's getting out and still gonna have millions.

This dude soft.

Rapping about things he never been involved in b.
And now cries

Thank you for your post. I thought I was buggin.

Side note: Do yall really think this kid has millions? I'd be surprised if he had over 1 mil not including houses and whatnot. I feel like if anybody, in the history of rap, was gonna get played on their deal it's this kid.

Back
Top Bottom