**CHIEF KEEF**

:x :x :x

This guy is really gone off something dangerous, his last 3 tracks are just horrible, dude sounds like hes gonna overdose.

They shouldve gave Rocko or Plies that "No Reason" beat, they wouldve killed it

yes back from the dead set bar bar high like someone said before. at first i thought that was only the bottom and he will get even better, but im wrong and chief is proven it. he is getting lazy and if he continues he will slowly fade away...

kanye messed cuz future up 
mean.gif

[COLOR=#Red]Chief Keef Arrested On Trespassing Charges Minutes After Pleading Guilty To Speeding. 3rd Arrest Since May[/COLOR]

They say when it rains it pours and right now there's a thunderstorm hovering over Chief Keef. The 17-year old, real name Keith Cozart was arrested again today according to the Chicago Tribune.

Keef had just pleaded guilty to speeding last month on the Edens Expressway in Northfield, Illinois. He was clocked going 110 mph in a 55 mph zone..

"You think you're invincible, and you're certainly not," Cook County Circuit Court Judge Earl Hoffenberg told him in court this morning. "Violate (conditions of the plea agreement) and you'll find out you're not. I sure hope I don't see you again, because if I do you better be ready to go to jail. If I were you, I wouldn't take this deal if you can't follow these conditions, I'm really not sympathetic to people who don't listen to me."

The judge fined the rapper $531, put him on probation for 18 months, ordered him perform 60 hours community service, and undergo random drug testing. He must also complete eight hours of traffic school.

[COLOR=#Red]Minutes after leaving the courthouse, Keef was stopped by Chicago police and placed under arrest again. His attorney Leah Starkman said her client was picked up for misdemeanor trespassing. Starkman said police had taken Keef to the the Grand Crossing District station.[/COLOR]

Zaytoven supplies dude with heat AGAIN and he embarrasses himself again. He gets worse and worse after every track. And how is he 17 and already getting Gucci Mane's stomach?

:lol: :smh:

In a couple years this guy is just gonna be "that washed up rapper on Bricksquad" and we'll be saying remember when Chief Keef was popular?

And how is he 17 and already getting Gucci Mane's stomach?

Money and the lack of ambition to be a heartthrob.

He's dropping some garbage though. People keep saying that he felt like his old style got bitten and started making this autotuned out material to switch it up. I'd appreciate if he stopped and gave us that Back From The Dead feel again.

This dude can't be serious with this songs :rofl:

I been sitting back on this kid for a min ever since he drop his album, manly because he is the most popular artist from my city.... okay here it goes

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RAPPER GET LAZY SO FAST BEFORE IN MY LIFE LITERALLY IN A YEAR HE WENT FROM ACTUALLY MAKING QUALITY STRUCTURED SONGS
FROM BANG AND BACK FROM THE DEAD, TO THIS LAZY LACKLUSTER DRUGGED OUT ATTEMPT AT MAKING FUTURE HOOKS MIXED WITH EARLY AUTOTUNE WAYNE RECORDS.
THE CHICAGO MOVEMENT FROM LAST YEAR WAS ONE OF MY PROUDEST MOMENTS IN BEING A HIP HOP FAN IN A LONG TIME, BUT IF HE NOT RAPPING ON THIS
NEXT TAPE, IM DONE WITH SHORTY, chance the rapper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dont care if they not the same artist, that lil dude got real talent but i still ride with keef. LIL DURK
is also straight bunz that singy song rap ish is mad corny and overused.

how he lose his hunger so fast.

I can't eem lie this joint is kinda hard. This N reached his peak at 15. :lol:

"How'd it go?"

"...What you mean?"

"How'd it go in there?"

"How it look like it go?"

"...You're out."

"Exactly"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keef really does NOT like talking to anyone outside of his circle man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom