**CHIEF KEEF**

Chief Keef not going nowhere, these young boys love him out here.
you think a judge wont lock this n_ up cause "young boys love him"?
laugh.gif

you think a judge wont lock this n_ up cause "young boys love him"?:lol:

The argument is about his music not his freedom..but on that note what is he really doing that will get him locked up for real? Trespassing? Smoking weed? Speeding? Lol i've been caught by police doing 2/3 in the past 2 weeks and im a free man, im sure Keef will be good

The argument is about his music not his freedom..but on that note what is he really doing that will get him locked up for real? Trespassing? Smoking weed? Speeding? Lol i've been caught by police doing 2/3 in the past 2 weeks and im a free man, im sure Keef will be good
Were you on probation in the past 2 weeks?

yea chief keef back on probation for speeding.. as much as he gets arrested he may violate in the future
mean.gif

macaroni time grew on me also

Last edited:

Were you on probation in the past 2 weeks?
This, dude is subject to random drug testing now.. aka his *** is prob gonna be right back in jail soon

His last 4 or 5 songs have been sing along type tracks.
Call me when he hops on a Chop beat.

Back
Top Bottom