**CHIEF KEEF**

Really_Doe_Blog.jpg

Last edited:
This kid rubs me wrong. His music, interviews, tweets etc. are weird/scary. Look in his eyes. You don't see nothing. He's a zombie man. Kid don't got a soul. Hope that vibe he gives off changes as he grows older if he's alive.

This kid rubs me wrong. His music, interviews, tweets etc. are weird/scary. Look in his eyes. You don't see nothing. He's a zombie man. Kid don't got a soul. Hope that vibe he gives off changes as he grows older if he's alive.

I just thought lil dude wasn't that bright.

:rolleyes
They talk about this in EVERY song and ya'll acting brand new..... literally, every song. We been jamming Keef and them, reciting lyrics and bobbing our head to the beats, but now when we see this is forreal you all " :smh: " and disappointed.

Seriously. I was about to mention this.

eyes.gif

They talk about this in EVERY song and ya'll acting brand new..... literally, every song. We been jamming Keef and them, reciting lyrics and bobbing our head to the beats, but now when we see this is forreal you all "
mean.gif
" and disappointed.
laugh.gif

who been doing that dude been trash I recognize 

ignorance when I see it 

and jimmy Iovine is feeding it to people

plenty of people trying to cash out on it

smh @ TI saying dudes the voice of the generation like dude was 

spitting knowledge 

:lol:
ignorance when I see it 
spitting knowledge 

Yet you find your way in the Keef thread. Well let me clarify, those of US who enjoy his music and listen to it.

Yet you find your way in the Keef thread. Well let me clarify, those of US who enjoy his music and listen to it.
******* is funny to me I cant help it 
laugh.gif

and just because I dont like it doesn't mean 

that I shouldnt speak my opinion last time 

checked that what most of us do on NT
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i don't like was cool

hope he didn't blow all his advance on ratchet jeans and designer belts

your 15 minutes are up

lupe has wanted to leave for a while he wants to do other things like teach instead of doing music
laugh.gif

Other things? Like what?

Funny when rappers act like they got a plan b.

You got no other options.

Last edited:
:lol:
ignorance when I see it 
spitting knowledge 
He is the voice of a generation. The lost generation that no one took the time to understand. The generation before keef didn't have to march with MLK so they thought everything was dandy cause it was better than what it was before them. But it wasn't. And the kids recognized that and adapted to their surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom