**CHIEF KEEF**

Its dead obvious Fredo is the shooter/enforcer of their crew. That n_ just looks like he don't give a single damn.
exactly i thought that was lil reese. When i saw who lil reese really was i thought he dosent look he about it. But looks can be desiving

Last edited:
Reese like the Hov of the group. Ive seen him out before. If any of them have longterm success its him. Imho, he gonna outgrow them if he has any type of individual success.

exactly i thought that was lil reese. When i saw who lil reese really was i thought he dosent look he about it. But looks can be desiving

:x :rofl:

Fredo look scary as hell though :lol: i'd give him my left leg if he asked for it

Spelling like that you are no better than Keef :smh: sheesh man sound it out next time

I actually was meaning to go to a different thread, but ya'll right about Lil' Reese. He look like one of my old lab partners that know damn well he should be getting ready for a Microbiology test :lol: Now let me get the **** out of here.

It's deceiving btw

N_s acting like dudes getting dropped over flexxin is new :stoneface: hood **** is always gonna be just that, hood ****. Leave it there.

Dudes sound real nancy talkin about "Reese don't strike me as the type to be bout that action" ....you might as well say you find that N cute, straight up. Just cause buddy is light skinned and skinny he can't dump a clip?? sounding like naive nerds, for real

:rofl: yeah I don't know how dudes came off saying Reese is soft and Fredo is scary. Switch the face tats and is Reese scary? Ya'll don't know whats in nobody heart based off looks man. :smh:

Dudes sound real nancy talkin about "Reese don't strike me as the type to be bout that action" ....you might as well say you find that N cute, straight up. Just cause buddy is light skinned and skinny he can't dump a clip?? sounding like naive nerds, for real

Haha. I could care less about any of these cats, but Reese can't fake the funk as long as he has especially with how the gang culture in Chicago is perpetuated.

Do you think he's cute?

Its dead obvious Fredo is the shooter/enforcer of their crew. That n_ just looks like he don't give a single damn.
[h1]exactly i thought that was lil reese. When i saw who lil reese really was i thought he dosent look he about it. But looks can be desiving[/h1]
Very few things can make me laugh out loud over text but this had me rollin weak

Thread bookmarked for me to come back to when I'm having a bad day or high

Do you think he's cute?

lol, reese just a clean cut hood dude.

saw him and keef perform at the pitchfork concert to close out arabmuzik set.

they both look the same on stage.

Fredo just looks odd. face tats make me think he's dumb more than scary.

clean cut hood dudes trigger finger be quicker than most...from **** i've witnessed 

Back
Top Bottom