**CHIEF KEEF**

I'm in need of new gym music
smokin.gif

Dude blaming Obama.. He's the President of the UNITED STATES. What about the local officials? Do they not have the responsibility of maintaining their direct environment? 
eyes.gif

Dude blaming Obama.. He's the President of the UNITED STATES. What about the local officials? Do they not have the responsibility of maintaining their direct environment? :rolleyes

How about the 7 year period when he was a local official? Or wasnt it a big deal then either?

Its funny dudes wouldnt be giving chief the time of day a few months ago now all of sudden his music is loved by the masses

Its interesting how herds move

How about the 7 year period when he was a local official? Or wasnt it a big deal then either?

The problem with the hood is ****** always looking for a external solution for an internal problem.

The hell is a politician supposed to do? Raise the ******? Take em to school? Force them to care about graduating? Preach to em?

The problem with the hood is ****** always looking for a external solution for an internal problem.
The hell is a politician supposed to do? Raise the ******? Take em to school? Force them to care about graduating? Preach to em?

Exactly. The only things politicians can do is attempt to create more jobs and increase police presence. But there's only so much that's gonna change.

they music is addictive i swear..I cant stop listening to these cats now @ tune ima one of them cats smh..I looked at "dont like" as a comedic song now I catch myself shoutin out young livin savage

Welfare? Is that an external solution?

I asked this question in the Lil Herb thread but it didn't get answered, what does that mean or what gang is that when they bump fists with an "L"? I don't know why but whenever I get amped I do it. :lol

I asked this question in the Lil Herb thread but it didn't get answered, what does that mean or what gang is that when they bump fists with an "L"? I don't know why but whenever I get amped I do it.
laugh.gif
#LAMRON , #OBLOCK, #3HUNNA, #6HUNNA

Back
Top Bottom