**CHIEF KEEF**

I feel bad for kids in Chicago, they have trash like this happening everyday, too many murders, and then the teachers dont even want to teach them and on strike.

sad time in the windy city

I asked this question in the Lil Herb thread but it didn't get answered, what does that mean or what gang is that when they bump fists with an "L"? I don't know why but whenever I get amped I do it. :lol:

The L's are for Lamron, the block they're from (Normal St.). Keef "Finally Rich" mixtape need to drop ASAP. I'm thinking the mixtape will be the album instead tho.

In a few days its droppin

:pimp: :pimp:

This is my **** too right here. Youngins from Chitown go hard

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

My man straight swagger jackin kirko bangz though. Does he always do the auto tune rap thing? Kirko lyte.

At :31 in the Lil Durk video, I LOST it when he comes up to the room with a white baby in tow, both of them matching in Burberry

roll.gif

a lot of people dont like him (dont like lol) but who knows maybe this kid will pregress over the years hes only 17. he got a lot of learning to do be easy on this kid he obviously got connects getting fire beats. thats what makes me listen sometimes if the beat is fire ill give the artist a chance. i like music period lyrics, instrumentals all that

That Lil' Durk vid/song was the first song I've legit liked from any of these dudes without being embarrassed about it or feeling like I mentally regressed. I get the Kirko comparison somebody mentioned, but nobody's original anyway. And what a cute *** baby :lol:

Back
Top Bottom