**CHIEF KEEF**

This **** is only getting national attention because Chicago is at the forefront of the rap.
More ignorant stuff happens at funerals all the time. The fact nobody got shot or arrested on serious charges is shocking within itself considering the situation.

Truth.

Dudes were selling crack amongst the mourners at my young homies funeral.

Not that it's acceptable or something to condone but when you get a bunch of ignorant youngins together, ignorant s_ is gonna be take place.

Happens all the time.

It's just another reflection of the poor state of our communities.

laugh.gif
@ the thought of Chief Keef reading this long article. Dont read this article, Im personally mad I did, if you got didnt read gifs pull em out. Half of the article is pretty much an autobiography of his life on the streets all of which has been said before and been seen in movies.

Cliffs:

-Dad was a deadbeat, mom was church-goin shone

-Kicked out at 14, drops out of skool, and turns to a life of crime

-Has kid, gets a HS education and wants to be a rapper

-Moved away from his kid, realized his father did the same and moved back home

-Started a successful underground Hip-Hop DVD series which led to meeting rappers

-Moved to a safe neighborhood, had another kid & got married but got in trouble again

-Got invited to the election, didn't care (cuz he was thuggin) but watchin black ppl come together changed him

-Wathcin Obama win made him realize ppl have no excuse not to want to or be better\

-Went to a Wale concert saw alot of rappers

-9th Wonder knew his area, he went back to jail, got out and started a T-shirt company

-Business went good ----> business went bad, beef with Proof made other rappers sway away from his brand

-Proof threatens him, "punks" him, and they go at it online, Hex Murda goes at him

-Did a job in honor of J Dilla

-As of today Hex Murda still hates him, and still threatens him even tho he has army he's not willing to use

-Moved back to NY, and ppl would come to the store and see how much he changed

-Hopes his story can inspire. Chief Keef is the same age Justin Bieber was when he got famous. Would America accept a white Chief Keef???

-Calls Chief Keef an ignorant ******, nobody would care if he died

-Doesnt like that ppl rather hear him bump rap music than Techno/Progressive House

-50 Cent wasn't famous until he got shot. White America did that

-Diss me all you want, I get to go home to my kids.

-Turns into Lupe Fiasco and suggest him not to glorify violence

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl: no he didn't man, naaaaaaaah :rofl: When that chick gets ID'd, it's curtains for her

Last edited:
That was kinda just a long *** ramble that was more so a memoir than something for Keef. But he was dead on about the Pitchfork thing. Surprised more people haven't got on them about that

Back
Top Bottom