**CHIEF KEEF**

this is not a good look. still won't have any affect on his music career though.

the thing that gets me is that the video makes it obvious that Keef, Reese, Durk etc. all live in a world where there's never anyone putting them on to how things should be. It makes me sad and fear that they don't have the tools to survive in the world past age 25.

I wouldn't be surprised if that video was a year plus old... People act like you can't keep/wear clothes for longer than a season/year, the "Don't Like" video is damn near a year old and if he had that prior to shooting that then... It happened before he got on.

However, the large picture is that a lot of people fail to realize is that these kids are not rappers. They rap. But they are not rappers in the sense that they grew up writing rhymes and just happened to grow up around bad influences so they depict it in their music. NO. Its the other way, they grew up the bad influences and just so happened to rap along the way and it caught fire. These kids are exactly what they rap about ,the same things y'all nodd y'all head to that's their reality.

A Zebra can't change their stripes. The quicker those of you who judge them come to that realization the better you'll be for it.

Reesey Money bodied that chick 
eek.gif
. Dude had to of been like 15/16 though.

I need some info on how that video just came about like what happened before the person started recording cuz all I see is the *** complaining and starting **** and that guntalk sent it over the edge...he aint have to do her like that tho

"What type of little.. f-ck boy hit a, woman bet he wouldn't put his hands on a n****" :smh:

Interscope ain't gonna do **** tho.. this only helps the image honestly.

Last edited:
1st off Reese is signed to Def Jam not interscope.

2nd. There's a longer version of the video. She was reaching for his gun n the beginning that's why there were tugging back and forth. That's why she said"they ain't stop making guns when they made yours."

I'm not justifying him stomping her out, but I see why she got wrecked though.

hey sometimes you gotta dragon kick a *****

nah seriously tho problem is cats think these young boys are entertainers they really from that **** they rap about anybody been in the hood has seen this kinda **** things escalte quickly especially when dealing with teenagers

These lil kids like REESE, DIRK & KEEF ain't gon be satisfied til somebody fills one of them with bulletholes thats the only thing that gon stop these clowns sad thing to say but i'm being real..I don't care if she was reaching for his gun dude went over board these lil dudes is ignorant ...& ya'll ****** trying to justify that is sad suppose that was your sister or your cousin in that clip?? You wouldn't be justifying it you would wanna kill something....& know how these clowns roll one of them or somebody they hang with posted the video cause the dude taping it is laughing..But sooner or later we'll hear somebody smashed one of these young fools...:smh::smh:

:wow: gave her that WORK..

**** happens everyday in the hood, though. No justification, just sayin..

...moving on..

These lil kids like REESE, DIRK & KEEF ain't gon be satisfied til somebody fills one of them with bulletholes thats the only thing that gon stop these clowns sad thing to say but i'm being real..I don't care if she was reaching for his gun dude went over board these lil dudes is ignorant ...& ya'll ****** trying to justify that is sad suppose that was your sister or your cousin in that clip?? You wouldn't be justifying it you would wanna kill something....& know how these clowns roll one of them or somebody they hang with posted the video cause the dude taping it is laughing..But sooner or later we'll hear somebody smashed one of these young fools...:smh::smh:

Exactly talking bout it's just their nature. ***** excusing that bs. Anybody jumps on any one of y'all sister or cousin and you gone strap up. Cats acting like animals and you close making excuses for it. I'm surprised this lil ***** still alive cause relatives like me not gone let that **** go.

.I don't care if she was reaching for his gun dude went over board these lil dudes is ignorant ...& ya'll ****** trying to justify that is sad suppose that was your sister or your cousin in that clip??
So if somebody reached for your gun, you wouldn't try to fight em. Dudes be acting like woman scared to take it there. I wouldn't be surprised if he shot her for reaching for his gun, fool handled it his way. Why would she provoked somebody armed when she's not

Exactly talking bout it's just their nature. ***** excusing that bs. Anybody jumps on any one of y'all sister or cousin and you gone strap up. Cats acting like animals and you close making excuses for it. I'm surprised this lil ***** still alive cause relatives like me not gone let that **** go.

:lol:

it aint my sister so honestly I dont give a ****

and none of us where there to see the whole **** play out so I aint gonna throw rocks shorty might've had it comin

Mark my words, KEEF and REESE will destroy their careers with their reckless behavior. These two dudes are far too deep in that goon/savage life to think rationally and be about that honest business life.

DIRK is the only one out the trio that has a shot of making it long term.

.I don't care if she was reaching for his gun dude went over board these lil dudes is ignorant ...& ya'll ****** trying to justify that is sad suppose that was your sister or your cousin in that clip??
So if somebody reached for your gun, you wouldn't try to fight em. Dudes be acting like woman scared to take it there. I wouldn't be surprised if he shot her for reaching for his gun, fool handled it his way. Why would she provoked somebody armed when she's not
Exactly.  And what if it was your sister or cousin. I'm sorry but my fam wouldn't be stupid enough to reach for a gang members burner, b

I wouldn't be surprised if that video was a year plus old... People act like you can't keep/wear clothes for longer than a season/year, the "Don't Like" video is damn near a year old and if he had that prior to shooting that then... It happened before he got on.
However, the large picture is that a lot of people fail to realize is that these kids are not rappers. They rap. But they are not rappers in the sense that they grew up writing rhymes and just happened to grow up around bad influences so they depict it in their music. NO. Its the other way, they grew up the bad influences and just so happened to rap along the way and it caught fire. These kids are exactly what they rap about ,the same things y'all nodd y'all head to that's their reality.
A Zebra can't change their stripes. The quicker those of you who judge them come to that realization the better you'll be for it.

Man **** their stripes end of the day this ***** runs around callin himself a G and stompin chicks head thru the ground.. I know plenty of ****** who grew up in that lifestyle that **** don't give you free reign to do whatever you want, these lil ****** are stupid and i wish a thousand deaths on whoever decided it was a good move to give these ****** a vehicle to steer there ******ation :smh:

there's a difference btwn being a gangster/ about that life and just being a young dumb ***** and that's exactly what these dudes are

!st let me get this out before I continue. In no way shape or fashion do I support domestic violence or what Reese did.

but at the same time to reiterrate what has been said before, a lot of females these days attempt to physically challenge their mail counter parts with regularity. You have to understand that if you put you hands on someone you open that door for it to come back to you regardless of your gender. For some of us you say a certain thing and you've opened that door. One of the realest lines I've ever heard in music was by Rick Ross ironically "Never front you take it there it aint no coming back".You create/encourage a situation you have to be willing to accept whatever comes your way as a result.

I'm the only male child of my parents, I have 4 sister, a wife & a little girl. The first thing I told them was that YOU NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON A MAN. Because you're inviting him to retaliate and put his hands on you. As a society we have created a false reality for a lot of these girls that men/boys are not supposed to hit them. That's all they hear, we don't teach them that they aren't supposed to put their hands on them, which is a disservice because the first thing we teach little kids is that if someone puts their hands on you, you defend yourself. So in fact we've sent mix messages and as a result a certain population of females these days feel as though they can be as aggressive as they want to with a man and how dare they respond. They have been set up for these types of thins to occurr.

So do I condone it? No. do I understand how it happened? HELL YES. The minute shorty reached to attempt to grab his weapon she acted in an aggressive threatening manner under the assumption that she could do so with no reprecussion. In addition to that as he turned and started walking out the door she said something else further antagionizing him which then escalated the situation even moreso.

So while yeah you can say that he's fould for getting down on her like that, even in doing so acknowledge that one of the first things you're taught about fighting is neutralize your aversary as a means of protecting yourself. But at the same time acknowledge the role that she played by challenging his manhood in such an aggressive manner in front of an audience.

We can all say that we will act differently until we're placed into that situation.

Not to justify what he did but I really doubt that this is going to affect his career negatively. Chris Brown hit on Rihanna (no footage) but the pictures of her face are out there so people saw how bad it is. It affected his reputation and endorsements but he is still out here selling records, touring and getting play on the radio. Obviously Chris is a much bigger star than Reese will ever be, but the fact that dude is a hood rapper sadly means that fans will see this as further proof that he is really about that life.

Back
Top Bottom