**CHIEF KEEF**

eek.gif
pimp.gif
YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ****?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? im gonna procede to jump our of my window head first right now...have good lives . bye

Rollin is my favorite keef song. One of the hardest songs under 2 min

"Got damn, all these O's on my d*£k"
"Chief keef, yo b$&/ch wanna do my d*£k"

Song has me going crazy all the time son :smokin

The boy got one with "Love Sosa". Everyone I've played it for has it stuck in their heads already. They need to get that on air waves ASAP. Son hit a million views on the official video in less than 3 full days man. His album might actually have a chance of selling more than 10,000 copies if he capitalizes on this attention.

Last edited:
Heard Love Sosa for the 1st time today and it is catchy :smokin ,and Kobe sounds good from what I heard.

Heard Love Sosa for the 1st time today and it is catchy :smokin ,and Kobe sounds good from what I heard.

Lemme keep it 100 and preface this by saying I think overall Keef is a goon and aside from Don't Like I didn't think dude could make a decent song :lol:....BUT I heard Love Sosa today like you did and it goes, I've been bumping GKMC heavily and this is totally different sound and record but that song is tough :smokin can't hate.

^That's pretty much how I feel too. "Love Sosa", "Right Here", "Traffic", and "3Hunna" are all these dudes legit best tracks. A full album/tape full of their stuff though is :x :lol: Gotta keep them in moderation and nothing else

^That's pretty much how I feel too. "Love Sosa", "Right Here", "Traffic", and "3Hunna" are all these dudes legit best tracks. A full album/tape full of their stuff though is :x :lol: Gotta keep them in moderation and nothing else

idk they got some random gems too

off top of my head: Us, Save That ****, I Don't Know Dem

Back
Top Bottom