**CHIEF KEEF**

Keef is a young hood N_ that dont really care he dont need a major label he just went along with it because of the money
Not sure if srs
roll.gif

But anyway, if Interscope doesn't drop dude after this I will be convinced he is black mailing them or something, dude had too many chances
sick.gif

Keef is a young hood N_ that dont really care he dont need a major label he just went along with it because of the money

LOL at him not needing a major. If it wasn't for Interscope plug, he'd be another derelict on YouTube who thinks he can rap. He doesn't get any show money as stated by cartune earlier in the thread because he's seen as a promotion hazard.

]And who is he to not give a damn about doing song with 50 or Wiz? He's a rookie in the game. They're established artists, one of which is a regular on Top 40 radio and the other was doing his thing when Keef had skid marks in his draws. Y'all keep thinking that he's bigger than he really is.

it's clear he doesn't whether it's good for him or not. just like when he said he didn't give a damn about kanye on his remix. that's real because kanye just wanted to seem like he was still down with chicago and we don't even mess with the remix here. no one here would give him props for doing a song with 50 or wiz, they get no love in the midwest. 50 is no longer relevant as he proved by trying to get some buzz by snatching gunplay's chain and got clowned and wiz has ran his course and is no longer poppin either.

Last edited:
this is what i meant to say, idk what the hell is going on.

it's clear he doesn't whether it's good for him or not. just like when he said he didn't give a damn about kanye on his remix. that's real because kanye just wanted to seem like he was still down with chicago and we don't even mess with the remix here. no one here would give him props for doing a song with 50 or wiz, they get no love in the midwest. 50 is no longer relevant as he proved by trying to get some buzz by snatching gunplay's chain and got clowned and wiz has ran his course and is no longer poppin either.

Doesn't matter if he's relevant or not in your region. This is a LABEL OBLIGATION. They're spending money on staff, equipment, travel, etc. You do what you're told to do in this instance. This ain't a remix of a song.

Just based off the snippet I'm already knowing "Laughing to the Bank" is gonna be wack.

Everything else sounds alright though.

I'm shocked.

This, No Tomorrow, Citgo, and Got Them Bands sound like they're going to round out the bottom 4 of the album.

Doesn't matter if he's relevant or not in your region. This is a LABEL OBLIGATION. They're spending money on staff, equipment, travel, etc. You do what you're told to do in this instance. This ain't a remix of a song.
THIS!

And Wiz most def did not run his course yet

LOL at him not needing a major. If it wasn't for Interscope plug, he'd be another derelict on YouTube who thinks he can rap. He doesn't get any show money as stated by cartune earlier in the thread because he's seen as a promotion hazard.
]And who is he to not give a damn about doing song with 50 or Wiz? He's a rookie in the game. They're established artists, one of which is a regular on Top 40 radio and the other was doing his thing when Keef had skid marks in his draws. Y'all keep thinking that he's bigger than he really is.

You know what i'm completely done. Wiz khalifa isn't poppin but chief keef is the hottest out

Lawddddddddddddd (Ross voice)

laugh.gif

Internet A&R's . . .

Back
Top Bottom