**CHIEF KEEF**

Yes, he already made a movie with Snoop and got his own papers and did commercials with Bing, Converse andthe Steelers and will be getting more endorsements if he get more popular

OH! totally forgot haha, yeah ok, but his movie was trash compared to GRODT (IMO :rolleyes), his papers got a little buzz early when he started it, but he doesn't even endorse it, he uses RAW like nothing else, didn't know he actually did anything with Converse, but thought he would eventually when he use to be his old style.

Anyway I like Wiz and I agree he'll get more attention soon, but can you see him being a business mogul almost like 50?

OH! totally forgot haha, yeah ok, but his movie was trash compared to GRODT (IMO :rolleyes), his papers got a little buzz early when he started it, but he doesn't even endorse it, he uses RAW like nothing else, didn't know he actually did anything with Converse, but thought he would eventually when he use to be his old style.
Anyway I like Wiz and I agree he'll get more attention soon, but can you see him being a business mogul almost like 50?
I don't know where you stay but Wiz's appeal >>>>.

Hood to hipsters to geeks to stoners, everyone. I see dudes in the MTV Jersey Shore demographic rocking his tour shirts all the time. He's on every pop & hip hop station in America. Has one of those 'paparazzi' marriages. He may not have 50 money but he'll be fine. He has pop culture in his little joint rolling hands.

I don't know where you stay but Wiz's appeal >>>>.
Hood to hipsters to geeks to stoners, everyone. I see dudes in the MTV Jersey Shore demographic rocking his tour shirts all the time. He's on every pop & hip hop station in America. Has one of those 'paparazzi' marriages. He may not have 50 money but he'll be fine. He has pop culture in his little joint rolling hands.

I was just referring to the converse thing. like when he started rocking boat shoes etc. whereas before he was heavy into chuck taylors.

Damn i forgot about the wifey haha, you got me there too. What were even talking about, how 50 doesnt drink and smoke. Haha whatever this is a cheif keef thread, i'll bow out now, I thought i had wiz figured out :nerd:

Im looking forward to the hate being sober track though

OH! totally forgot haha, yeah ok, but his movie was trash compared to GRODT (IMO
eyes.gif
), his papers got a little buzz early when he started it, but he doesn't even endorse it, he uses RAW like nothing else, didn't know he actually did anything with Converse, but thought he would eventually when he use to be his old style.

The thing with Wiz is he didn't market himself as well as 50 nor did he have Dre & EM behind him.

Busta Rhymes ‏@BustaRhymes
I really like the original 2 @LilReese300 #US record & @ChiefKeef #LOVESOSA record. The vibe 2 'em is kinda krazzzy!

Busta :smokin

Last edited:
Dog yall hear about Sosa not showing up to his video shoot for "Hate Being Sober" with Wiz and 50? Man I hope Interscope doesn't pull the plug 

lmao dude dont care about the industry, and the fact that they [SIZE]MADE7[/SIZE] him do that record with them is comical

Last edited:
Interscope will probably wash their hands of him after this. Epitome of unprofessional. Its not like he was a guest in someone's video, it was his song. With his court date being next week, that could be their limit with him.

This ***** didn't show up to a video shoot ft. One of the biggest Rappers in the game & someone who has brought Interscope Millions upon Millions :smh:. I dont know which one of these lil ****** is dumber btwn him and reese

lol Keef probably didn't want to do a song with either one of those clowns anyways. Dude gives zero dambs.

But WTF is this "CDQ" version of "Kobe" **** is trash.

So Chief Keef owns a Range Rover at the age of 17??? I can't hate on him for that one..:smokin

Keef is a young hood N_ that dont really care he dont need a major label he just went along with it because of the money

Somebody must've recently told Chief Keef to open his mouth when he raps, cause "Kobe" is the first song I've heard where I can clearly hear him, instead of sounding like "nomanomanomanoma...CATCHUMINTRAFFIC...nomanoma...."

Keef is a young hood N_ that dont really care he dont need a major label he just went along with it because of the money

LOL at him not needing a major. If it wasn't for Interscope plug, he'd be another derelict on YouTube who thinks he can rap. He doesn't get any show money as stated by cartune earlier in the thread because he's seen as a promotion hazard.

And who is he to not give a damn about doing song with 50 or Wiz? He's a rookie in the game. They're established artists, one of which is a regular on Top 40 radio and the other was doing his thing when Keef had skid marks in his draws. Y'all keep thinking that he's bigger than he really is.

Back
Top Bottom