**CHIEF KEEF**

Is keef on house arrest again? Every video he shoots is from his crib or driveway. I could care less about the visuals but I think they need to take him back to his grandmothers old place with the graffiti walls. " I got all this far agama n a lot a lot guallas." Man give future his machine back n call young chop

Is keef on house arrest again? Every video he shoots is from his crib or driveway. I could care less about the visuals but I think they need to take him back to his grandmothers old place with the graffiti walls. " I got all this far agama n a lot a lot guallas." Man give future his machine back n call young chop

I don't think that he's on house arrest. He'd probably end up getting in some trouble if he went back to his grandma's house to shoot a video. I'm pretty sure a lot of _'s in his old neighborhood want his head.

All that said, I'm pretty sure that son just really loves that house. His boys bring him lean, weed, and alcohol. His daughter seems to come to him. The women come to him. If he's not doing a show, he probably doesn't find any reason to leave his house.

I agree with his recent work sounding like bad attempts to get into Future's lane. I do actually like "Hobby" for some reason though.

In regards to Peep Hole and Hobby, I see what Zaytoven is doing...giving some of his worst beats to Chief Keef to save the better ones for Gucci, OJ, and everybody else :pimp:

You tripping if you think peep hole is one of his worst beats.. thats a classic zaytoven sound. Gucci needs that

Last edited:
Peep Hole is hard, I like the last verse + hook , he went in :smokin

"I just got a Jew *****, she don't like no negroes, look at my jewels *****, I'm shining like a disco."

Last edited:
Is he ever planning on actually releasing this mixtape? Or are we just going get it in the form of a bunch of short videos of him doing the same things in the same clothes because he seems to have shot most of them at the same time?

go to jail is the cut
nthat.gif

when are the mixtapes comin out? anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom