Child Choked on Used Condom Vol. Henzo's story

Was the first thing I thought about
smh.gif

A 22-month-old boy choked on a used condom in the Homewood Suites in Mount Laurel, N.J., according to a lawsuit filed by the little boy's family.

The Wolfe family of Pittsburgh, Mass. was headed home after spending the holidays in Florida and they stayed overnight in the Burlington County hotel.

The morning of their departure, the toddler apparently found a used condom in the room, left behind by previous travelers, according to the lawsuit.

The child's mother, Amy, heard her little boy chewing and choking on the condom and tried to get it out of his mouth, but he had already "ingested thecontents " the lawsuit stated.

The Philadelphia Daily News noted the suit contends a "life threatening" item was left in the room, which put the boy at risk of getting a"sexually transmitted disease, including HIV or AIDS, or some other, potentially life threatening, potentially fatal illness."

The boy had to undergo tests and faces more testing in the future, Wolfes' attorney Norm Hobbie told the Philadelphia Daily News.

The complaint also contends the Wolfe family, both parents and three children, have suffered mental distress.

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel

Originally Posted by ericberry14

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel

The morning of their departure, the toddler apparently found a used condom in the room, left behind by previous travelers, according to the lawsuit.

Still, that's nasty and hope little dude doesn't get any diseases

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

u gotta dump previous guests' trash
i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?

i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?

Possibly because if they did their job this wouldn't have happened.

i don't see why they wouldn't be. They're supposed to empty them specifically so things like this don't happen.

I'm too busy laughing hard as ++*! at the title to remember how to read. Somebody CALL ME and TELL ME what that article says
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Oh.

my.

damn.

laugh.gif
pretty much sums it up...

I can only imagine the reaction after the mother, relieved after removing the "item" from the child's mouth, realized what it was.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Possibly because if they did their job this wouldn't have happened.
hmm. i understand that. But i dont think that anybody is "responsible" for this. It just seems like an extremely unfortunate occurance.Also if the child doesnt get any STDs from this incident, then i dont see what they are suing for besides just making some money off of this situation.

Back
Top Bottom