Child Choked on Used Condom Vol. Henzo's story

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Kid is gonna be traumatized when he finds out what happened
smh.gif

I wouldn't tell him lol.

laugh.gif
son gone have a bad life i see death in his teen years if other kids find out about this

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ddot7

So that also happened to Henzo when he was a little kid?

No he told a story about this "slow" dude who was found chewing on a used condom.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel
u gotta dump previous guests' trash
i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?
Possibly because if they did their job this wouldn't have happened.
hmm. i understand that. But i dont think that anybody is "responsible" for this. It just seems like an extremely unfortunate occurance. Also if the child doesnt get any STDs from this incident, then i dont see what they are suing for besides just making some money off of this situation.
So if your kid swallowed someone's seed you'd just shrug it off? Couldn't be me.
Na, i wouldnt shrug it off or anything like that. I'd be pissed as hell that the hotel didnt clean the room prior to my arrival.

But in the article it talks about how the entire family has suffered mental distress because of this, that sounds like something all lawsuits seeking an extravagant a mount of money include. I honestly dont see how the rest of the family could be mentally distressed by this issue. Hell the child probably wont even remember this happening.

While I don't deny the possibility they're trying to get a buck out of this I would be worried sick if this happened to my nephew wondering if he contracted something because of this.
i would also be worried just as much, but if he doesnt contract anything from this incident, then there really isnt any harm done
Are you really being serious here? The hotel has a responsibility to clean rooms. This is easily a case of negligence. What if the condom was a knife instead?

Also, HIV isn't detectable for up to six months. So for the next six months the family gets to worry about their child having contracted HIV because of the carelessness of the hotel.
ok, first off lets deal with the actual situation, not What IFs.

now like i said if the child doesnt contract any disease from this incident, what damage has actually been done
..and ultimately, your argument sucks.
Let's be real here, mental distress is also the embarrassment the child and his parents will face for the rest of their life. On top of that, there'salso a risk for unwanted STD's.

Isn't there little to no risk of contracting diseases? Because I always thought that that the body fluids "die" minutes after coming out of thebody?

my dog pulled one these a few days ago. by the time i got it from her, she had already ingested the contents as well
sick.gif
. sucks for that family though, and how are people even trying to debate onwhether or not the family can sue or not?

Do you think the parents will tell the little guy that this happened when he is older? I mean, if it were you that had to sit around @ family reunions whenpeople joked about how you choked on someones used condom and swallowed the contents, wouldnt that be an awful thing? Could drive the man to murder/suicide...

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by ddot7

So that also happened to Henzo when he was a little kid?

No he told a story about this "slow" dude who was found chewing on a used condom.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel
u gotta dump previous guests' trash
i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?
Possibly because if they did their job this wouldn't have happened.
hmm. i understand that. But i dont think that anybody is "responsible" for this. It just seems like an extremely unfortunate occurance. Also if the child doesnt get any STDs from this incident, then i dont see what they are suing for besides just making some money off of this situation.
So if your kid swallowed someone's seed you'd just shrug it off? Couldn't be me.
Na, i wouldnt shrug it off or anything like that. I'd be pissed as hell that the hotel didnt clean the room prior to my arrival.

But in the article it talks about how the entire family has suffered mental distress because of this, that sounds like something all lawsuits seeking an extravagant a mount of money include. I honestly dont see how the rest of the family could be mentally distressed by this issue. Hell the child probably wont even remember this happening.

While I don't deny the possibility they're trying to get a buck out of this I would be worried sick if this happened to my nephew wondering if he contracted something because of this.
i would also be worried just as much, but if he doesnt contract anything from this incident, then there really isnt any harm done
Are you really being serious here? The hotel has a responsibility to clean rooms. This is easily a case of negligence. What if the condom was a knife instead?

Also, HIV isn't detectable for up to six months. So for the next six months the family gets to worry about their child having contracted HIV because of the carelessness of the hotel.
ok, first off lets deal with the actual situation, not What IFs.

now like i said if the child doesnt contract any disease from this incident, what damage has actually been done
erm.. you're saying it's okay because it's a baby? so they won't remember they are a condom? if you ate a condom but didn'tget a disease you wouldn't be mad?

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

..and ultimately, your argument sucks.
Let's be real here, you're gonna sit there like nothing happen if you or your child ate a condom? I know I wouldn't.
did you read the post above where i said i'd be mad as hell & probably react the same way. but honestly if the child doesnt contract anSTD, then there is no damage done.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

its sad but if little man is disease fee he is going to be CAKED UP!
Yeah no doubt. But at some point, at a much older age, he is either going to inquire about how his family became so "caked up", orsomeone is going to tell him "the deal". And the revelation is not going to be appreciated by any means...
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Yeah no doubt. But at some point, at a much older age, he is either going to inquire about how his family became so "caked up", or someone is going to tell him "the deal". And the revelation is not going to be appreciated by any means...
frown.gif
frown.gif
He's probably going to be 18 in his big +$$ pool in the backyard of his big +$$ house when they tell him... He's probably going to write aletter of Thanks to Rough Rider

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Yeah no doubt. But at some point, at a much older age, he is either going to inquire about how his family became so "caked up", or someone is going to tell him "the deal". And the revelation is not going to be appreciated by any means...
frown.gif
frown.gif
He's probably going to be 18 in his big +$$ pool in the backyard of his big +$$ house when they tell him... He's probably going to write a letter of Thanks to Rough Rider
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom