Child Choked on Used Condom Vol. Henzo's story

The baby swallowedddddddddddd it
laugh.gif
...Hopefully lil man doesnt catch nothing causehes def about to rake it in big(no mo)

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

ultimate L

Indeed, this kid better hope his name is never revealed because if this article shows up in the lunchroom when he is a freshmen in highschool it's a wrap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ewww! If the boy ingested the contents, then that means there are kids inside of the kid. *cue xzibit pic*

What kinds of diseases could be transported this way? Wouldn't most cells have died by the time the kid got a hold of the condom?

Little Dude must have thought it was a nipple...mus have been hungry.
but on a side note they could have gave it to him- it could be a setup and
the child was unattended in the bathroom... what if the baby fell over in the toilet and drown

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by nicefro

Wow, it's a wrap for that hotel.
Yea it is
Hopefully the kids ok

Henzo's stroy?
nerd.gif

What did I miss

I dunno if this the Henzo story that he's referring to, but he told us some story about he busted a load in some chicks mouth, she spit it in the frostingdip that comes with the cinnamon sticks from the pizza spot. His brother was about to eat one and dip it in frosting, but Henzo swipped it out of his handsjust in time.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by nicefro

Wow, it's a wrap for that hotel.
Yea it is
Hopefully the kids ok

Henzo's stroy?
nerd.gif

What did I miss

I dunno if this the Henzo story that he's referring to, but he told us some story about he busted a load in some chicks mouth, she spit it in the frosting dip that comes with the cinnamon sticks from the pizza spot. His brother was about to eat one and dip it in frosting, but Henzo swipped it out of his hands just in time.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I could see alot of Nt'er doing the opposite
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom