Child Choked on Used Condom Vol. Henzo's story

Originally Posted by ddot7

So that also happened to Henzo when he was a little kid?

No he told a story about this "slow" dude who was found chewing on a used condom.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel
u gotta dump previous guests' trash
i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?
Possibly because if they did their job this wouldn't have happened.
hmm. i understand that. But i dont think that anybody is "responsible" for this. It just seems like an extremely unfortunate occurance. Also if the child doesnt get any STDs from this incident, then i dont see what they are suing for besides just making some money off of this situation.

So if your kid swallowed someone's seed you'd just shrug it off? Couldn't be me.

smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't see them getting that much off of this though

No he told a story about this "slow" dude who was found chewing on a used condom.

wow that is straight disgusting. but i wonder where the child found the condom, if it was in the trash can i dont see how they can sue the hotel
i mean i know u had to do that, but how can the hotel really be responsible for all that?
hmm. i understand that. But i dont think that anybody is "responsible" for this. It just seems like an extremely unfortunate occurance. Also if the child doesnt get any STDs from this incident, then i dont see what they are suing for besides just making some money off of this situation.
So if your kid swallowed someone's seed you'd just shrug it off? Couldn't be me.
Na, i wouldnt shrug it off or anything like that. I'd be pissed as hell that the hotel didnt clean the room prior to my arrival.

But in the article it talks about how the entire family has suffered mental distress because of this, that sounds like something all lawsuits seeking anextravagant a mount of money include. I honestly dont see how the rest of the family could be mentally distressed by this issue. Hell the child probably wonteven remember this happening.

Na, i wouldnt shrug it off or anything like that. I'd be pissed as hell that the hotel didnt clean the room prior to my arrival.

But in the article it talks about how the entire family has suffered mental distress because of this, that sounds like something all lawsuits seeking an extravagant a mount of money include. I honestly dont see how the rest of the family could be mentally distressed by this issue. Hell the child probably wont even remember this happening.

chyeah! punitive damages (cant remember if thats the right word tho lol!)

If that was me, I would be cakin major off of something like this, best believe it would be enough to buy every DMP pack still in existence with a bit leftover

on another note, the condom musdt have been pretty small for this to happen.....

But in the article it talks about how the entire family has suffered mental distress because of this, that sounds like something all lawsuits seeking an extravagant a mount of money include. I honestly dont see how the rest of the family could be mentally distressed by this issue. Hell the child probably wont even remember this happening.

While I don't deny the possibility they're trying to get a buck out of this I would be worried sick if this happened to my nephew wondering if hecontracted something because of this.

While I don't deny the possibility they're trying to get a buck out of this I would be worried sick if this happened to my nephew wondering if he contracted something because of this.
i would also be worried just as much, but if he doesnt contract anything from this incident, then there really isnt any harm done

Any family member would be pissed, baby has been tainted with eating man juice. Yes it is the hotels fault, it's their job to remove trash before a newguest arrives.

How would u feel if your child contracted herpes, I think that is enough mental damage for any parent.
herpes_72.jpg

While I don't deny the possibility they're trying to get a buck out of this I would be worried sick if this happened to my nephew wondering if he contracted something because of this.
i would also be worried just as much, but if he doesnt contract anything from this incident, then there really isnt any harm done
Are you really being serious here? The hotel has a responsibility to clean rooms. This is easily a case of negligence. What if the condom was aknife instead?

Also, HIV isn't detectable for up to six months. So for the next six months the family gets to worry about their child having contracted HIV because of thecarelessness of the hotel.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Are you really being serious here? The hotel has a responsibility to clean rooms. This is easily a case of negligence. What if the condom was a knife instead?

Also, HIV isn't detectable for up to six months. So for the next six months the family gets to worry about their child having contracted HIV because of the carelessness of the hotel.
ok, first off lets deal with the actual situation, not What IFs.

now like i said if the child doesnt contract any disease from this incident, what damage has actually been done

oh comeon the baby didn't get no hiv/aids it can't even last outside the body for more than one to two minutes...

Back
Top Bottom