Chillin with friends

I grew up with my boys. From age 5 to now, I'm 25.

We chill once a week, or every other week now. Since we're all older, working, etc.

My boy is getting married, but he's moving to baltimore out where his fiancé lives :smh:

Beta male :smh: :lol:

but we chill, play poker, hit the bar, watch the games, play PS4 online, etc. Just dude ****. I try to keep my circle as tight as possible given our limited time to chill these days.

Same situation for me basically, out of my crew, my 1 boy got married and had a kid, and my other friend has a 1 year old, so lately, we still get up, but mostly been chillin wit them gettin to know my best friends son, I just couldn't imagine this when we was young, we was whilin as youngins, now everybody's straight out of my main group of friends I knew my whole life.

Damn all that driving just to do nothing. My best friend lives like a few blocks down the street so I'm always kicking it at his moms spot, we usually just play some fifa, drink, or see what everyone else is doing. 

That sneaker comment had me
roll.gif

Meet new cats. hit up some sneaker events.
Just cuz your married doesn't mean you cant meet new homies

yall sound like squares lol what you shoulda done in l.a. is goto the corner get yourselves a ball of coke. Do a party line hit the titty bar n bring some honeys home. And then the next day goto chinatown n get some dim sum lol

wish I had friends with similar interests. thus the reason I rarely chill with them.

Last edited:
I just hang out with my girl on the weekends. Don't really have any people I can call my "friends". My best friend lives out in Detroit and he visits occasionally or vice versa. People I used to mess with changed. Or maybe I did. Idk.

I have about 6 really close friends that I grew up with. We all went to middle school and high school together, scattered for college and cliqued back up. We smoke a LOT of green. Once we light up possibilities are endless. We go to bars, clubs, try and find potential tag teams females to kick it with go to games or we'll just chill at the crib and crack jokes. We get up with each other about 4x a week and sometimes it's 2 of us sometimes it's the whole 6-7 of us when everyone's free. About 4 of us are into sneakers and 3 of us are OD about it. Me and 2 other buddies who've been heavy into it since middle school. We're always bragging on pickups and trying to out do each other. Shared a ton of memories with those cats.

-Cliffs:

Weed brings people together :nthat:

This is what I've learned, real "friends" are few and far between.

There's a lot of people I'm friendly with, but true friendship, that kinship takes YEARS to build.

After my two dudes who I considered my brothers passed away I really fell back from the social scene and started seeing all my "friends" for what they were.

People who mutually use one another.

And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that these people are categorized as

A) smoking partners

B) college/career network (people you worked with or went to school with)

C) people you once were super close with but distance changed that dynamic

so at days end realize as you grow older friends pass away, move away or change.

also as you get older and have a family you have to compromise time with friends for time with family.

so embrace your friends, your true friends while you can, because you never know when life happens.

All of my 'closest' friends live cities or states away, I all too often find myself on the road heading towards their city to socialize, and I don't mind the trips either.

I live literally right next to the beach and could care less about it and most of my friends live in very diverse metropolitan areas which I am drawn towards anyway.

Once or twice I month I get to clear my schedule, hit the road and see what their city has to offer on a regular basis, as hard as it is to keep real friends these days these small increments of time spent together is a lot better than all of time occurrences which could potentially wear out ones welcome.

Last edited:
This is what I've learned, real "friends" are few and far between.

There's a lot of people I'm friendly with, but true friendship, that kinship takes YEARS to build.

After my two dudes who I considered my brothers passed away I really fell back from the social scene and started seeing all my "friends" for what they were.

People who mutually use one another.

And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that these people are categorized as

A) smoking partners

B) college/career network (people you worked with or went to school with)

C) people you once were super close with but distance changed that dynamic

so at days end realize as you grow older friends pass away, move away or change.

also as you get older and have a family you have to compromise time with friends for time with family.

so embrace your friends, your true friends while you can, because you never know when life happens.

Damn... So much truth. Repped.

20-30 miles? Tolls? Then you're bored when you get there?

You really need some new friends.

Also sounds like they're lying about owning the kicks or they're that stingy about showing them off.

laugh.gif
I'm admittedly stingy about showing my kicks.

There's 3 rules you must adhere to before entering the sneaker room.

1. Wash your hands, twice, and dry.

2. Take off your shoes, don't want you tracking dirt into a sterile environment.

3. Handle with care.

oh and 4. Don't eem think about poppin' the factory lacing or trying on any of my DS pairs. Fades will be given.
Why would you let people see your shoes if your jimmies can get so rustled by someone handling them the wrong way?

Just cop some disposable gloves, so you can give them to the people who will be handling your shoes.

Last edited:
Yall went to LA and smoked e cigs and watched HGTV ? :smh: ...i dont think anybody would have fun hanging with you and your crew :lol:

Can't mess with HH: International. Stuff is too depressing when you're living in SoCal and seeing what property people are getting overseas with their money.

Property virgins is where its at, but anyways my best friend lives 3 hrs from me and we only talk like once every two months and we see each other maybe every six. When we do get together its a blast. Like dude said no funny stuff, but we have a great time when we finally are able to meet up.

Crazy thing is one of my closest friends now is my ex's dad. :lol: I can talk to dude about anything and I could genuinely tell that dude was hurt when me and his daughter broke up, but we still hang out a lot go to ball games just like one of the homies.

With work and my family (I'm married with kids i don't really have time to make new friends. And when we do chill, we don't do anything. I get there and we go out to eat. Sometimes I'm not even hungry but I still go with them. It's like I'm driving 60 miles just to watch grown men eat. We don't smoke or drink, so yeah. Just last year we went to LA only to stay in our hotel rooms and smoke e-ciggs. We would go out to eat, come back to the hotel room and watch the food network or hgtv.

And when i go over they don't even want to show their collection. Some of my boys got some nice heat. They just talk about it and say which Kobe's they really want to get. When i ask if i can see their latest pickup they just ignore me and end up saying "its upstiars in a box bro" and just show me what they got on their damn iphone.

View media item 781646
Man I refuse to believe this ish, ain't no way in hell! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom