China vs. Brazil Brawl

These Chinese dudes go hard. I would think Brazil would have some kind of JJ background to counter the TaeKwonDoe displayed by the Chinese.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

any better vid of the incident?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

These Chinese dudes go hard. I would think Brazil would have some kind of JJ background to counter the TaeKwonDoe displayed by the Chinese.

eek.gif

roll.gif

When was this?!

eek.gif

roll.gif

When was this?!

It's like the chinese team had a billion people, dudes just kept coming and coming.

It's like the chinese team had a billion people, dudes just kept coming and coming.

Just for future reference. The Asian martial arts made famous by TV and movies fall under the following ethnicity

Karate = Japanese
Kung Fu = Chinese
Korean = Taekwondo
Thailand = Muay Thai

Just for future reference. The Asian martial arts made famous by TV and movies fall under the following ethnicity

Karate = Japanese
Kung Fu = Chinese
Korean = Taekwondo
Thailand = Muay Thai

And this wasn't really a brawl since most of the Brazilian players were trying to play peacemaker.

And this wasn't really a brawl since most of the Brazilian players were trying to play peacemaker.

Sun Yue sighting in the vid. Too bad he was kicking dude for no reason. Wang Zhizhi as usual didn't do much. Can't hate on that. Nonsense.

Some more pics tho. Lol.

67972e52x926a6a8ba8f769.jpg

6IQU1B4I0AEV0005.jpg

Nice use of the towel...

6IQSRJS20AEV0005.jpg

6IQSRJ9R0AEV0005.jpg

Team China is fierce.

6IQSR7LP0AEV0005.jpg

Img275572024.jpg

Img275572028.jpg

Soccer fights > basketball fights.

Img275572033.jpg

All this *#@ for this guy. I would feel bad. The American coach was wildin' tho.

144095w.jpg

Can someone confirm that this is Max Zhang? Go Bears!?

Sun Yue sighting in the vid. Too bad he was kicking dude for no reason. Wang Zhizhi as usual didn't do much. Can't hate on that. Nonsense.

Some more pics tho. Lol.

67972e52x926a6a8ba8f769.jpg

6IQU1B4I0AEV0005.jpg

Nice use of the towel...

6IQSRJS20AEV0005.jpg

6IQSRJ9R0AEV0005.jpg

Team China is fierce.

6IQSR7LP0AEV0005.jpg

Img275572024.jpg

Img275572028.jpg

Soccer fights > basketball fights.

Img275572033.jpg

All this *#@ for this guy. I would feel bad. The American coach was wildin' tho.

144095w.jpg

Can someone confirm that this is Max Zhang? Go Bears!?

China's players went hard for no reason though.  They just were like those dudes in Karate Kid ganging up on Jayden Smith 

China's players went hard for no reason though.  They just were like those dudes in Karate Kid ganging up on Jayden Smith 

Back
Top Bottom