China vs. Brazil Brawl

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

144095w.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
I haven't even seen the clip yet and I'm crying.

they fightin the wrong squad. they needed to beat the piss outta the Spanish team who had those "slanty-eyed picture jokes"

they fightin the wrong squad. they needed to beat the piss outta the Spanish team who had those "slanty-eyed picture jokes"

this is too hilarious. fools throwing haymakers not even using traditional kung fu.

this is too hilarious. fools throwing haymakers not even using traditional kung fu.

#8 zhu fung yiu is
pimp.gif
.  freqently getting into fights with other american CBA players in regular season
while wang zhi zhi i think he just don't want anymore trouble from up top on by his superiors since he has a military rank and he got into trouble with his dad in a traffic accident a few years back. his SUV bump into the car's in front of him. his dad and him went up to the driver in front gave him the big boot in the face then laid the smack down on him
laugh.gif

#8 zhu fung yiu is
pimp.gif
.  freqently getting into fights with other american CBA players in regular season
while wang zhi zhi i think he just don't want anymore trouble from up top on by his superiors since he has a military rank and he got into trouble with his dad in a traffic accident a few years back. his SUV bump into the car's in front of him. his dad and him went up to the driver in front gave him the big boot in the face then laid the smack down on him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom