Chinese New Year 12s

My pair from kicks crew came in today. Has all the special packaging, I don't think there is a dust bag with this release but I may be wrong.
Anyway, shoe's dope. You get exactly what you expect with this one. Nice colorway. Same thing as taxi's but a good 3m material instead of leather. It's not the super stiff 3m material of years past, But I'm sure it'll crease worse than leather.
Probably wearing them tomorrow. I'm happy with the purchase. Kicks crew always legit for me and like others said it was like $10 over retail.

How long did it take to get your pair from there?

Damn these might not release on SNKRS it seems like, look like imma gave cop off of kicks crew

Does anybody have a heads-up on who has the extended sizes retail? Most websites that are legit only end in 7Y. It's getting ridiculous now.

Wow, GS looks more limited than men's round my way. And FTA still showing fcfs for mens.. makes no sense.

FA/F23 in Houston doing FCFS for CNY 12s. I wonder if they're getting a big allocation of them. All the FL/HOH in Houston are doing App Reservation. Only two store getting the GS pair, Crooked Northline HOH doing in store raffle and Memorial City FA/F23 doing App Reservation for GS.

My girl has a friend working abroad in hong kong..........Saw both of these ***** sitting on Nike HK, hoping she hits us back saying she can grab them for us, lol.

FA/F23 in Houston doing FCFS for CNY 12s. I wonder if they're getting a big allocation of them. All the FL/HOH in Houston are doing App Reservation. Only two store getting the GS pair, Crooked Northline HOH doing in store raffle and Memorial City FA/F23 doing App Reservation for GS.

I asked a guy at F23 if they got a lot since it's fcfs.. he said not really, they were surprised they didn't do em on the app also. GS is thru app there. Hopefully FTL comes through, cats start lining up early at MC..

Back
Top Bottom