Chinese New Year 12s

Not that simple for everyone.
FA is 40 miles for me, I don't want to drive 2 hours in traffic.
FTL is only 10 minutes from the crib, I'll grab that one no problem
Any chance of sharing the FTL code, I'll rep for sure. I have the same problem, both stores are 2 hours away tho, nothing remotely close and I work weekdays..

Im putting money on it, are the white still crazy expensive?
Not sure haven't checked lately. As far as Feb goes imy copping those royalty 4s and anything else I'm lucky enough to get. i.e ovos or either 2 yeezys. Pass on allstar 6s

It's a cold world out there, it's hard to hand out a code for someone who isn't willing to travel to get the code but would travel to pick up shoes. I don't have the social engineering skills or maybe I just look untrustworthy but I have never been given a code, they always put it in and keep it secret. I just check in with bluetooth now and save me the trouble.

People buying from kicks-crew, be aware (beware) that they may ask for a picture of your driver licence or identification card with your credit card. No where on their site indicates that they will ask, but you might not be able to complete your order if you don't. If you refuse to send the private pictures, they may charge you 15% cancellation fee.

I personally would never send anyone a copy of my drivers license and I would not recommend it.

If you pay with paypal you don't have to worry about it.

Be careful!!

It's a cold world out there, it's hard to hand out a code for someone who isn't willing to travel to get the code but would travel to pick up shoes. I don't have the social engineering skills or maybe I just look untrustworthy but I have never been given a code, they always put it in and keep it secret. I just check in with bluetooth now and save me the trouble.

What you encountered is normal procedure.

Normally the beacon is working but if it's not they enter the code in my phone.

I've been hearing people come up with more excuses about how they can't make it to a store to check in than when we actually had to go to a store to fill out raffles

I've been hearing people come up with more excuses about how they can't make it to a store to check in than when we actually had to go to a store to fill out raffles
Well for the OVO 12, I wanted to check in, but driving 4 hours from saint louis to chicago just to get an extra minute wasnt worth it........So a buddy of mine logged in to my account with his extra phone and checked in for me. :wink:

I received the code before also, but they changed it for that reason i believe.

I said F*ck it and got mine from KC. Anyone know how long shipping takes from them? Would've been Wednesday at 5am in Hong Kong when I placed my order so hopefully they send em out before the official CNY starts over there

Last edited:
I said F*ck it and got mine from KC. Anyone know how long shipping takes from them? Would've been Wednesday at 5am in Hong Kong when I placed my order so hopefully they send em out before the official CNY starts over there
are they still available on there cause I looked a little while ago but it said sold out

Such encouraging words!!! Lol
Yeah given how limited the white pair was its definitely a long shot, I just hope lighting strikes twice for me since I was lucky enough to cop the whites!!
You sell them or keep?

Back
Top Bottom