Chinese New Year 12s

Yo these are $250 ?? 
laugh.gif
its actually cheaper to buy in HK NDC and have them shipped to USA w/ Fwd Service 
grin.gif

Where did they get the price point for $250?  Does 3m cost alot these days??

just don't forget that in china/HK, the shipping companies don't work during the CNY holiday, so your stuff will take a couple extra weeks.

My HOH say there might not be no 11.5-13. Say that's the only shipment they are waiting for that has not come in yet. Say it might be stolen or lost. I was hoping to size swap this 11 for a 11.5 
sick.gif
My boy asked me if I could try and get these for him and he would throw me 20-30. I looked on kc and noticed for 11.5 it was $35 extra now that size is gone. So there might not be a large amount of sizes over 11.

^^^ Sad but true.. OVO will be next to impossible for anyone outside of the select city trio. :smh:

CNY look good on feet.. hope to be able to pick em up this weekend. They definitely stinging with the price, basically gettin resale up front.

you have no chance at those lol
Such encouraging words!!! Lol

^^^ Sad but true.. OVO will be next to impossible for anyone outside of the select city trio. :smh:

CNY look good on feet.. hope to be able to pick em up this weekend. They definitely stinging with the price, basically gettin resale up front.
Yeah given how limited the white pair was its definitely a long shot, I just hope lighting strikes twice for me since I was lucky enough to cop the whites!!

People buying from kicks-crew, be aware (beware) that they may ask for a picture of your driver licence or identification card with your credit card. No where on their site indicates that they will ask, but you might not be able to complete your order if you don't. If you refuse to send the private pictures, they may charge you 15% cancellation fee.

Back
Top Bottom