Chinese New Year 12s

just grabbed a sz 11 for 206.12 US Dollars. I'm normally a sz 10.5, hope this isn't too big. wear dbl socks? I may try to grab another one if i see a 10.5 for 206.12 US Dollars

my pair from nike hk been processing thru US customs for 4 days now.....my joints got seized? or normal?

when i copped the singles day 13s, all the pairs never sat in customs this long........

my pair from nike hk been processing thru US customs for 4 days now.....my joints got seized? or normal?

when i copped the singles day 13s, all the pairs never sat in customs this long........

Can you guys tell me how you order from Nike.com HK? I didn't know that you could do that and they'll ship to the States. I know that the Canada site does not.

$350. But prices on stockx and goat $400

Ive been watching my size on GOAT and its gone down from 450 on RD to last i saw of 350. Told myself at sub 350 i should jump on it but i wanted to check n make sure that was fair.

We'll see

Last edited:
i had some strong words for the customs lady even tho she kept telling me it may take 45 days for them to determine if my item is legit/eligible to be let into the USA. then 5 mins after i hung up, i get an email saying my package been released lol.....

i dont like confrontation and i dont like to use choice words....its rude and leaves both parties feeling bad. but sometimes, gotta do it to get results. smh.

Can you guys tell me how you order from Nike.com HK? I didn't know that you could do that and they'll ship to the States. I know that the Canada site does not.

They will not ship to the states.

You can order and have a forwarding service handle it for you for a fee plus the actual shipping cost.
Being under $800 US there is no duty (tax).

Someone recently suggested a company.

whats the difference in price with EMS and USPS
Its not that there is a difference. They are based in china so they have the option to ship with EMS which is faster or Air Mail which is slower. If you live in the United States then once the package gets here it will be transfered over to USPS to deliver to you

Back
Top Bottom