Chinese New Year 12s

yeah I see about of people posting screen shots of the extended sizes but I have yet to see it in a store site

For real. I threw my raffles at a size 9, and didn't win. I wonder if they even had em. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

well that's not too bad...I figured it would be a good grip more, gonna check it out thanks for the fast reply

It's a damn good deal considering they are $270 with tax.

I already knew the stock numbers were low, and wasn't even gonna chance it. Ordered from KC a few days ago

Last edited:
In
It's a damn good deal considering they are $270 with tax.

I already knew the stock numbers were low, and wasn't even gonna chance it. Ordered from KC a few days ago
damn makes me wish I would have ordered earlier as well. Thanks for the info I am definitely gonna look em up

The UK Nikestore still has both 12s in stock, managed to cop both :smokin

Last edited:
people who ordered from KC, they using paypal? cause i regret using cc

My friend ordered for me and him. I think he used a CC tho. I wouldn't be too concerned about them wanting a pic, they prolly just want to compare info for fraud abuse. Mostly all that info is necessary to order anyway. I do understand the weirdness of it tho.

The GS pair is flames wish they were in men sizes and I can't fit in a size 9.5 GS but from I'm saying its on of the rarest and hardest to get size I see prices of 350 for that specific size

The GS pair is flames wish they were in men sizes and I can't fit in a size 9.5 GS but from I'm saying its on of the rarest and hardest to get size I see prices of 350 for that specific size

Same here. The size 9 and 9.5 jump up an extra $100 compared to the other sizes.

Same here. The size 9 and 9.5 jump up an extra $100 compared to the other sizes.

Yea in looking to get at least one of those sizes and a size 5.5 for my girl but I have no luck but gotta admit the GS version looks way better, the men's look like a customized taxi

Last edited:
Yea in looking to get at least one of those sizes and a size 5.5 for my girl but I have no luck but gotta admit the GS version looks way better, the men's look like a customized taxi
yes I think the same about the men's but the GS reminds me of the ovo... JMHO

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom