Chinese New Year 12s

^^^THIS^^^

Honestly every size is a challenge for any hyped or limited release. I wasn't able to cop GS 9 or 9.5. This release was much more limited compared to Heiress. I thought I read that 2017 JB was cutting back on production numbers but this is insane.

not to start anything buy I heard kicks crew sells some gm or fakes. there was a discussion on the Jordan 12 wools where a buyer bought a pair from them and the description sticker was labeled incorrectly from the originals

Did anyone get WAITLISTED and then removed off the WAITLIST?
This happens to me all the time or I get to the confirming the order page and then get the boot. I get back on the webpage to select my size again and it's there but when I try to confirm check out.... it's an error... unavailable or sold out. I get booted back to the product info page again and size is either still there but "sold out" when selecting my size.... pretty stupid..... 
At this point apps mean nothing cause everyone is platinum. The people who have 1000+ dollars on there account are the ones who win
Not always true. On big hyped shoe I get the L's. Personally,  I buy/collect shoes that I like and want, without the intention of reselling or the hype...I get shoes, even if it's general releases. It could be as general as theMasters 12s, Laser 1s or even the black cats 13s that are shelved now.... If I like it, I buy it. I've been making purchases once, twice , sometimes more each month for the last few years now. But as soon as exclusive or hyped shoes come out....I get L's on the draw or L's on releases on the app/website...

But my caveat to that.... spending my hard earn money, shoes needs to come flawless. If there are creases, I want to put them there... I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on $190+ pair of shoes that someone made for a few bucks and they aren't flawless....

not to start anything buy I heard kicks crew sells some gm or fakes. there was a discussion on the Jordan 12 wools where a buyer bought a pair from them and the description sticker was labeled incorrectly from the originals
Damn I just got a pair from them. Anyone get their pair from Kicks Crew yet?

Honestly every size is a challenge for any hyped or limited release. I wasn't able to cop GS 9 or 9.5. This release was much more limited compared to Heiress. I thought I read that 2017 JB was cutting back on production numbers but this is insane.
Nah it ain't just these release , it's in general now anything hot size 13 is like a precious sort for sizes .....it's the first to go

Damn I just got a pair from them. Anyone get their pair from Kicks Crew yet?
I been on they facebook and twitter and have seen people complaining about not never shipping the shoes so im hesistant about it now

And everyone who saw the pics of his shoes said they were legit, that guy was paranoid before he even bought them. He was looking for the smallest detail for them to be fake

Mine shipped from kicks crew and went through customs since Tuesday and it not moving, maybe stolen

I swear everybody wears a size 13 ....smh guess it's the new 9.5 sheesh

Nah 13 just doesn't get any pairs for some reason. I know it's a big size but damn not that big :lol: I didn't try to cop but I like to see how long 13s stay up on releases I'm not in on

No disrespect to this specific thread because for CNY 12s, BUT did anyone see the "Out of Nowhere" drop on the Bron 14s? Any thoughts on the release and shoes?

I been on they facebook and twitter and have seen people complaining about not never shipping the shoes so im hesistant about it now

You should be ok, I got my shipping yesterday morning, took them a week 2 ship out tho.

Back
Top Bottom