#*%@ Chip Kelly.

lol read this on twitter "Someone check Lane Kiffin's cell phone records. Leaking Chip to Bucs week before signing day is ultimate Kiffin move."
roll.gif

Rick Stroud @NFLSTROUD 1m
Both Kelly and the Bucs are proceeding down a path that they mutually hope will result in an agreement in the next 24-48 hours.

QBKILLA Warren Sapp
Yeah Buccaneer Fans I Heard Chip Kelly Coming South! Nice

If this is true, it seems eerilie similar to when Pete Carroll bailed on USC, knowing the hammer was about to come down.  But with USC, everyone knew there was cheating going on so it wasn't surprising...if anything is going on at Oregon, they have done a hell of a good job covering it up all this time.  I hope nothing illegal is going on there. 

awitron

Hall of Famer

Re: Report: Chip Kelly to the Bucs
« #187 : Today at 09:13:06 PM »
This has no substance to it whatsoever, but a buddy of mine just sent me a text and told me Chip is getting at minimum 5 mil a year. This is definitely not a cheap hire. Told me to expect around 33-36 mil for this deal.

Tony Dungy? Chris Petersen? Mike Bellotti?

I hope they don't give Nick Alliotti a chance. Would be the ultimate facepalm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Ducks
laugh.gif

I still think they do fine but this is a huge hit especially losing Thomas and James.

And I don't think Chip Kelly will do anything in the NFL unless he has a different offense.

Heard rumblings of 49ers defensive line coach Jim Tomsula being named our DC.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Ducks
laugh.gif

I still think they do fine but this is a huge hit especially losing Thomas and James.

And I don't think Chip Kelly will do anything in the NFL unless he has a different offense.
I agree about the offense in the NFL.
edit: looks like they will also look at Gary Patterson

Justin Hopkins @JHopkins247
One high source told me seconds ago "He's gone" with regards to Chip Kelly oregon.247sports.com/Board/45/Lates… via @247Sports #Oregon #Ducks

FUH
The Solid Verbal @SolidVerbal1m

Petersen was an Oregon asst for 5 yrs for UO before heading to Boise. Those covering BSU have always pointed to Eugene as landing spot.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

I dont think this is going to end well.
frown.gif
i don't think they'll get slammed. slap on the wrist, couple of scholarships, but i doubt big time sanctions. that's what i've been reading from a lot of people tho.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

frown.gif
i don't think they'll get slammed. slap on the wrist, couple of scholarships, but i doubt big time sanctions. that's what i've been reading from a lot of people tho.

They're big enough for Kelly to be scurrying out the door so there must be something.

Chip Kelly is a good coach but him in the NFL has epic fail written all over it.

frown.gif
From what I have heard the past several months it sounds like they will get slapped on the wrist with a few things but nothing big.  But this move makes you wonder if anything else came up during the investigation that hasn't been reported at all
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

frown.gif

They're big enough for Kelly to be scurrying out the door so there must be something.

Chip Kelly is a good coach but him in the NFL has epic fail written all over it.
and IMO, that's fine. I think the same thing.
Saban sucked as a HC in the league, but look at him now at Bama. Dude is god to those people.

Lost the Day
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

If this is true, it seems eerilie similar to when Pete Carroll bailed on USC, knowing the hammer was about to come down.  But with USC, everyone knew there was cheating going on so it wasn't surprising...if anything is going on at Oregon, they have done a hell of a good job covering it up all this time.  I hope nothing illegal is going on there. 

Donald+Duck+Laugh.jpg

FootballScoop Staff @footballscoop
Tampa / Oregon: We have confirmed Chip Kelly has accepted the head job at Tampa. footballscoop.com/the-scoop

It always blew my mind that Phil couldn't keep UO outta trouble

I mean he could basically run college athletics if he wanted to. A couple mil wouldn't make anything go away??

Student's are distraught over this. Some are still in denial. Looks like I'll head to Taylors to grab a soda to ease the pain
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom