#*%@ Chip Kelly.

136346214_extra_large.jpg

sad-oregon-ducks-fan-cropped.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by jmb1523

I dont think this is going to end well.
frown.gif
i don't think they'll get slammed. slap on the wrist, couple of scholarships, but i doubt big time sanctions. that's what i've been reading from a lot of people tho.

They're big enough for Kelly to be scurrying out the door so there must be something.

Chip Kelly is a good coach but him in the NFL has epic fail written all over it.
I was talking about for Tampa Bay.  I dont think a HUNH offense can work consistently in the NFL, plus we dont have any speed on the team.

I want his offense to succeed in the NFL man. But...yeah...he'll be back in college by 2014

Now we know why darron left oregon.
laugh.gif
josh freeman running that offense?
Lane must to have biggest birdman hand rub going on.
Good for USC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why do you guys not think he will succeed in the L?
Running game was stifled against fast, athletic defenses (LSU, Auburn, Boise). Of course lots of stuff happened in those games and they were winnable, but running game was completely shut down.

Running game was stifled against fast, athletic defenses (LSU, Auburn, Boise). Of course lots of stuff happened in those games and they were winnable, but running game was completely shut down.
Moreso because y'all have pansy offensive lineman.

My statement was more along the lines of whether people think he is a bright enough mind to adjust his offense to the NFL.

Moreso because y'all have pansy offensive lineman.

My statement was more along the lines of whether people think he is a bright enough mind to adjust his offense to the NFL.
those OL are part of the system tho. gotta have quicker, leaner guys to run the tempo offense and block the way they're designed to.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Chip Kelly is a good coach but him in the NFL has epic fail written all over it.

This.

Dude has no future with that sorry %@% team, Should've stayed in Oregon.
30t6p3b.gif

Auburn ran the hurry up, no huddle, tempo offense the year before (which also requires leaner more agile Lineman) and they didn't get their %%!! pushed in like UO did. I just don't think the linemen they had were that great as a unit. Even if they were 20 lbs bigger.

The Texans have one of the smaller OL's in the L and Ben Tate and Arian Foster both had great seasons. More about the players they had on the OL than the scheme itself. Those are the kinds of OL he will utilize in the NFL.

Auburn ran the hurry up, no huddle, tempo offense the year before (which also requires leaner more agile Lineman) and they didn't get their ++%% pushed in like UO did. The Texans have one of the smaller OL's in the L and Ben Tate and Arian Foster both had great seasons. More about the players they had on the OL than the scheme itself. Those are the kinds of OL he will utilize in the NFL.
okay then, well maybe Chip gets it done when he gets the players he wants... ?

Auburn ran the hurry up, no huddle, tempo offense the year before (which also requires leaner more agile Lineman) and they didn't get their ++%% pushed in like UO did. The Texans have one of the smaller OL's in the L and Ben Tate and Arian Foster both had great seasons. More about the players they had on the OL than the scheme itself. Those are the kinds of OL he will utilize in the NFL.
okay then, well maybe Chip gets it done when he gets the players he wants... ?

RG3, LaMichael James and DeSean 
nerd.gif

Thing is though... The Bucs are a VERY VERY talented team yet the stupid ownership rather spend $$$ on other things instead of their football team... Chip Kelly?!?!? %#% is he going to do, let LeGarette BLount punch someone else int he face....

Bucs needed a football coach, someone who isn't their friend. Someone who isn't trying to get down with the get down, someone who already knows what the NFL is.

Marty Schottenheimer would've had this time winning the division in a couple of years instead I see a lot of wasted talent on this team... I hope I'm wrong though

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or...f/2012/01/canzano_blog_chip_kelly_to_the.html
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
--- 18 months ago on my radio show Kelly told me that he wasn't actively seeking NFL jobs and was very happy at Oregon, but also, wanted to someday coach the best football players in the world. He said he'd love to give the NFL a shot.  

--- In the same interview Kelly said that he would NOT run the "spread" offense in the form that he ran at Oregon. End that discussion here and now. "I wouldn't take the offense wholesale," he said. "I'd use elements of it, but I'm running what we run at Oregon because it suits our personnel at Oregon." He suggested that he'd adjust his system to the personnel he had in the NFL.

--- Kelly's buyout is $3.75 million and he'd make $3.5 million next year at Oregon. The "if an agreement can be reached in 24-48" hours that we keep hearing about seems to be a negotiating point... likely from Kelly's agent David Dunn. He's basically putting the ball in the Bucs court, letting them know that if nothing can be done, with National Signing Day looming, Kelly could always back out and stay at Oregon. Keep an eye on that.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom