Jesus must have spit in your bowl!
grin.gif

< qdoba...especially for the queso burrito and the quesadillas
pimp.gif

is that chinatown dc?

< qdoba...especially for the queso burrito and the quesadillas
pimp.gif

is that chinatown dc?

just hade qdoba for the first time last week and pretty much made a chipotle burrito... couldn't tell the difference haha

just hade qdoba for the first time last week and pretty much made a chipotle burrito... couldn't tell the difference haha

half chicken/carnitas quesadilla..rice pinto beans, lettuce sourcream and more cheese... plus a free water cup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

next time yal go to chipolte get their water... i swear to you its the most crisp great tasting water ever

half chicken/carnitas quesadilla..rice pinto beans, lettuce sourcream and more cheese... plus a free water cup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

next time yal go to chipolte get their water... i swear to you its the most crisp great tasting water ever

I get at least 2-3 burrito bowls a week. chicken, extra rice, black and pinto bean, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, green chili, and lettuce

BEst Fn food ever one of my vices i cant pass a chipotle or tj maxx/marshalls without going in. steak burrito,sour cream,corn,cheese,hottest sauce and regular diced tomatoes. feel like im missing a topping or 2. never gad guacamole from there though

ANYONE EVER SEEN A CHIPOTLE COUPON?

I get at least 2-3 burrito bowls a week. chicken, extra rice, black and pinto bean, sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, green chili, and lettuce

BEst Fn food ever one of my vices i cant pass a chipotle or tj maxx/marshalls without going in. steak burrito,sour cream,corn,cheese,hottest sauce and regular diced tomatoes. feel like im missing a topping or 2. never gad guacamole from there though

ANYONE EVER SEEN A CHIPOTLE COUPON?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Chipotle' is near and dear in all our heart.... Whether you prefer burrito bowls, burrito's, tacos, or "secret menu items. This thread is dedicated to you and you love for the flavorful chicken, or spicy steak toppings!!!!! What do you order? I'm a burrito bowl with steak, extra rice, extra corn, extra cheese. My name is Matt....and I'm addicted to Chipotle.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
put  me on

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Chipotle' is near and dear in all our heart.... Whether you prefer burrito bowls, burrito's, tacos, or "secret menu items. This thread is dedicated to you and you love for the flavorful chicken, or spicy steak toppings!!!!! What do you order? I'm a burrito bowl with steak, extra rice, extra corn, extra cheese. My name is Matt....and I'm addicted to Chipotle.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
put  me on

33lyurp.jpg

By Observation and getting the regular hookups they put more toppings in the bowl then in the burrito.

You aint black or mexican if you not throwing hot sauce on that thang
pimp.gif
:pimp:
2w72ydf.jpg

One time dude try to put one scoop of rice in the burrito, Gave him the
30t6p3b.gif
and he def put more without thinking twice.

33lyurp.jpg

By Observation and getting the regular hookups they put more toppings in the bowl then in the burrito.

You aint black or mexican if you not throwing hot sauce on that thang
pimp.gif
:pimp:
2w72ydf.jpg

One time dude try to put one scoop of rice in the burrito, Gave him the
30t6p3b.gif
and he def put more without thinking twice.

Back
Top Bottom