Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Chicken burrito with rice, black beans, mild and hot, sour cream and cheese 
pimp.gif

I've had it a few times. Its not that great, Everyone i talked to was creaming their pants over it. Its okay, just wouldnt be my first choice for a place to eat

I've had it a few times. Its not that great, Everyone i talked to was creaming their pants over it. Its okay, just wouldnt be my first choice for a place to eat

I'm a Master Burrito Ambassador there..appreciated to the max. I'm pretty picky though so I don't venture outside of the chicken taco/burrito realm. I miss the days of free drinks for college students but oh well. By my house we have an in n out, chipotle and chick fil a all on the same corner and I always spend like 10 mins trying to figure out what I want
laugh.gif

I'm a Master Burrito Ambassador there..appreciated to the max. I'm pretty picky though so I don't venture outside of the chicken taco/burrito realm. I miss the days of free drinks for college students but oh well. By my house we have an in n out, chipotle and chick fil a all on the same corner and I always spend like 10 mins trying to figure out what I want
laugh.gif

I've never had Chipotle, but I've had Moe's.

moeslogo.jpg
I think a burrito called the 'Homewrecker'?
pimp.gif

I've never had Chipotle, but I've had Moe's.

moeslogo.jpg
I think a burrito called the 'Homewrecker'?
pimp.gif

it is overrated. but it suffices. i get the bowl with chips. ftw. btw thats gallery place isnt it?

it is overrated. but it suffices. i get the bowl with chips. ftw. btw thats gallery place isnt it?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

One time dude try to put one scoop of rice in the burrito, Gave him the
30t6p3b.gif
and he def put more without thinking twice.

stay doin this. the eye contact is always needed... they know they are effin up.. dnt gimme tht

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

One time dude try to put one scoop of rice in the burrito, Gave him the
30t6p3b.gif
and he def put more without thinking twice.

stay doin this. the eye contact is always needed... they know they are effin up.. dnt gimme tht

I usually get the nachos (black beans, chicken, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce) and 2 steak tacos (rice, black beans, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce)

I usually get the nachos (black beans, chicken, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce) and 2 steak tacos (rice, black beans, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce)

Back
Top Bottom