Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

Who ******* cares. If you like taquerias then eat there. I live in Cali and still grub on chipotle. Everyone knows it's not authentic Mexican food. It's white washed ish, but it's still good ish. Look at y'alll feeling better about yourself because you eat at some hole in the wall Mexican joint. Foh

Who ******* cares. If you like taquerias then eat there. I live in Cali and still grub on chipotle. Everyone knows it's not authentic Mexican food. It's white washed ish, but it's still good ish. Look at y'alll feeling better about yourself because you eat at some hole in the wall Mexican joint. Foh

View media item 1916659
I'm talking about strictly burritos btw Mr. Jimmies Rustled. I never said anything about "authentic" mexican food or white washed. Just that in comparison of burritos, Chipotle is meh.

I used to grub on it too until one of my friends who works there told me to stay away. For reasons I won't explain because apparently any posts opposite to "let's grub chipotle all day" are hated on in here. :lol:

Oh and let's not even mention how someone in my area just found a bolt in their burrito bowl. A legit metal bolt. :rofl: :rofl: company is goin downhill.

Last edited:
i wish there were other fresh options for people on the go.. but in my area its that or a burger joint 

View media item 1916659
I'm talking about strictly burritos btw Mr. Jimmies Rustled. I never said anything about "authentic" mexican food or white washed. Just that in comparison of burritos, Chipotle is meh.

I used to grub on it too until one of my friends who works there told me to stay away. For reasons I won't explain because apparently any posts opposite to "let's grub chipotle all day" are hated on in here. :lol:

Oh and let's not even mention how someone in my area just found a bolt in their burrito bowl. A legit metal bolt. :rofl: :rofl: company is goin downhill.

You got to tell us the reason the employee told you to stay away

Otherwise it was pointless to mention it at all

Chipotle sent me a free entree coupon thru the mail :pimp:

I wasn't no ***** this time...

Told shorty go head w/ that double chicken & double guac 8)

She probably thought I was ballin' til a papi pulled out the coupon.

tried Moe's today...not bad, but in terms of comparing to Chipotle, no competition...i guess you have to be queso fan to appreciate Moe's, which i can take or leave...

Last edited:
Chipotle sent me a free entree coupon thru the mail
pimp.gif

I wasn't no ***** this time...

Told shorty go head w/ that double chicken & double guac
glasses.gif

She probably thought I was ballin' til a papi pulled out the coupon.
laugh.gif

And it can't be coincidence on my end: my homies all tried Chipotle again and said it was noticeably saltier (chicken, steak, etc.).

My roommate always grabs the mail, so there's a pretty good chance he took it :smh:

He's always taking the good coupons from the weekly flyers too

Yo I've been finessing my local chipotle for like 2-3 weeks now

Extra guac + double meat (Ayo!) + lettuce/extra rice/sofritas in my burrito

My **** lookin' like a nuclear warhead b :lol: :pimp: takes like 4 hands to wrap that mf'er

People still eating chipotle :x

Y'all gonna mess around and catch anal cancer
CDC been done said it was safe to resume eating there (even though I'm a believer in the conspiracy theory :nerd:).

Nonetheless, people like you are appreciated...

No lines when I show up :smokin

^^ you should already know Chipotle is America's new form of population control. They tryna get us fam!

...but I ain't getting caught. I'm stickin to good ol McDonalds 8)

Back
Top Bottom