Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

Repped [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I was actually planning on hitting Chipotle with the guac finesse today but now there's no need :pimp:

Repped [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I was actually planning on hitting Chipotle with the guac finesse today but now there's no need
pimp.gif
Robert Too Fresh -- you stay on it
roll.gif

Son whipped out the hot sauce bottle in the conference room. Tell me you Mexican, bruh. Lol

Last edited:
Had Chipotle tonight but I was too tired & lowkey dusty looking to try the finesse.

I have mad avocados at the crib though so I just carved one of them jawns up :smokin

There's this cute *** little chick that works at the Chipotle by my house (probably around 18-19) & everytime I see her I just imagine myself giving her that work back there like that pr0n where chick is getting banged out in that bootleg Popeye's.

I need help.

Had Chipotle tonight but I was too tired & lowkey dusty looking to try the finesse.

I have mad avocados at the crib though so I just carved one of them jawns up :smokin

There's this cute *** little chick that works at the Chipotle by my house (probably around 18-19) & everytime I see her I just imagine myself giving her that work back there like that pr0n where chick is getting banged out in that bootleg Popeye's.

I need help.
pics?

These mfers that work there really are the worst. Very rude, lazy, stingy with the portions. I barely got a HALF scoop of rice. Its like they try to intimidate you before you even order stuff. I whipped out the coupon and I got the stank face. Like bish your company messed up, you better pray you still have a job in 6 months.

These mfers that work there really are the worst. Very rude, lazy, stingy with the portions. I barely got a HALF scoop of rice. Its like they try to intimidate you before you even order stuff. I whipped out the coupon and I got the stank face. Like bish your company messed up, you better pray you still have a job in 6 months.
I think the company going down the drain has resulted in negative employees.

The employees were cool before the whole situation, ime.

My local is still friendly, but they are stingy with the portions for real. Had it last week, there was a few people there, but not like before. I'm not really complaining about that, because it was a zoo before the outbreak

[h1]Chipotle In-Store Offer: Purchase a $25 Gift Card, Get a Burrito[/h1]
Just got the text. No code required.

Back
Top Bottom