Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

stopped at chipotle yesterday to use the restroom. place was empty as a mug :x that location use to be packed during lunch hrs

I went there yesterday, I think the only time it's been busy like it used to was when they had the free give away.

I got mine in the mail also. I'm gonna eat good after I get my haircut this weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
Just drove by one not too far from where the norovirus incident happened. Place was packed. I guess it's gonna take a little more than one isolated case of norovirus to keep people away
laugh.gif

Not me. I'm making my own chipotle guac tonight with my own clean hands.

https://www.chipotle.com/guac-recipe

Lowkey thought about strong arming this cat in my class today for his coupon. Son had like 5. 

Used my coupon last night. Thought it was a BOGO... man, that joint was for a free one out the door! I frickin ordered 2 bowls then told them at the register I had a buy one get one free coupon to which they corrected me. Took me an hour to eat all that food. It got so cold I started worrying about Dat Noro.

Bout to ask my old *** neighbors for their coupon. They're not allowed to even drive anymore.

Used my coupon last night. Thought it was a BOGO... man, that joint was for a free one out the door! I frickin ordered 2 bowls then told them at the register I had a buy one get one free coupon to which they corrected me. Took me an hour to eat all that food. It got so cold I started worrying about Dat Noro.

Bout to ask my old *** neighbors for their coupon. They're not allowed to even drive anymore.
Damn, you ate both of them.

laugh.gif

Did you dine in or eat in your car in the parking lot like a weirdo... again :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom