Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

I stopped going because they skimp on the protein heavy. I don't know how they can look a grown man in the face and serve them that with a straight face.

Been going at least once every 2 weeks for lunch even through the outbreak, no big deal. Corporate Sabotage - because they want to use NON- GMO ingredients. Other companies' lobbyists working hard on ruining their credibility.

Good for me, that's why you see all these recent Chipotle offers ( Free Burritos, Free Guac and Chips)

These mfers that work there really are the worst. Very rude, lazy, stingy with the portions. I barely got a HALF scoop of rice. Its like they try to intimidate you before you even order stuff. I whipped out the coupon and I got the stank face. Like bish your company messed up, you better pray you still have a job in 6 months.

I won't lie, whenever I deal with bad service in food places, I let them make the order, and as soon as I'm about to pay I walk out.

Quote:

These mfers that work there really are the worst. Very rude, lazy, stingy with the portions. I barely got a HALF scoop of rice. Its like they try to intimidate you before you even order stuff. I whipped out the coupon and I got the stank face. Like bish your company messed up, you better pray you still have a job in 6 months.
I won't lie, whenever I deal with bad service in food places, I let them make the order, and as soon as I'm about to pay I walk out.
roll.gif

#NTSavage

Last edited:
Chipotle never sends me this kind of stuff and I eat there twice a week and almost always order through the app. They have my number and email.

they sent me another round of coupons. didnt even use them
aint risking my booty hole for a meal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom