CHIVALRY: are you courteous on dates?

Took a hood mami to mickey d's and opened the door for her...didn't even get a thank you..I let her order first...no thank you....got her some extra napkins...no thank you....independent woman today smfh

Took a hood mami to mickey d's and opened the door for her...didn't even get a thank you..I let her order first...no thank you....got her some extranapkins...no thank you....independent woman today smfh

dude you took her to mickey d's and you're expecting a thank you

what do you want her to say

" aye papi thanks for the quarter pounder. now lemme dome you up papichulo."
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I had a friend a couple of months ago argue with me because he bought a girl a Big Mac but she wouldn't give it up. He argued with me for about 20 minuteson how she should've put out for him.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

indifferent.gif
Don't be stoopid... it's the principle. Whether it's a QPC or a @!#@%#! gumball, say thanks.

Took a hood mami to mickey d's and opened the door for her...didn't even get a thank you..I let her order first...no thank you....got her some extra napkins...no thank you....independent woman today smfh

Ridiculous... no class whatsoever
smh.gif

I'm a gentleman. Period. I stood for an hour today just to give this lady a seat when the room was full. It be like that
ohwell.gif

I was raised a gentleman. I always think no matter how skank there attitude is that is someones sister, mother or daughter. I do me and thats it. I dont let noone dictate my character.

depends on my impression of the girl. usually i am though since i only take out women if i feel they're worth hanging out with anyway....this might getgood....

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
iwhohavenothing[/td] [td] [h3]
unread.gif
CHIVALRY: are you courteous on dates?[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

04/25/08 8:48 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

THE JOKER GANG

"Bob...Gun."

Team Negrodamus
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
JohnnyRedStorm[/td] [td]
unread.gif
[/td] [td]#1[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://johnnyredstorm.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/25/08 8:50 PM
[/td] [td]

indifferent.gif

T E A M N E W Y O R K M E T S
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]

Yo Iwhohavenothing, did you happened to be inside that Caravel store(Ice cream) that's near Rite Aid? I was out around 8:30 and since reading your story, Imay have seen you

Of course I'm courteous on dates. 1st, 2nd, 3rd... then a few weeks later my true side (i.e. burping, farting, drinking) surfaces.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ RedStorm...

i've heard this saying:"A gentleman is a man you (women) havent had sex with yet"...yay or nay?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
@ RedStorm...

i've heard this saying:"A gentleman is a man you (women) havent had sex with yet"...yay or nay?
Nay (no nimely). Actually, if you can get your Styles P on like myself, you got it made. That way you can be a gangsta and a gentlemen. You never haveto turn off the act if you don't act
pimp.gif

I'm not going to take a girl out who I don't feel deserves my courtesy...simple as that. I'm saying, not every girl is worth it, don't be upsetif you know that she isn't .

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Red storm.....where u located?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo were u there at this ice cream store?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

reason why I ask is because I seen this girl giving this Guy the worst attitude ever and they just came from McDonald's

Originally Posted by an66eon

I'm not going to take a girl out who I don't feel deserves my courtesy...simple as that. I'm saying, not every girl is worth it, don't be upset if you know that she isn't .

Damn Ang, you going hard. We just taking these broads out for some McNuggets so we could get sucked off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you a fool NYK got other alias and #!@
laugh.gif
...I was at the mickey ds on jamaica ave...getting on the q bus now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gotta get my8.32 cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom