CHIVALRY: are you courteous on dates?

ahhh exchanging cheap meals for sexual favors..

tricking in the first degree...(yes i'm starting something
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ahhh exchanging cheap meals for sexual favors..

tricking in the first degree...(yes i'm starting something
grin.gif
)
I see your cheap meals and I raise you "It ain't tricking if you got it"
grin.gif

Mag what's good fam? I can't take a bird for a cheap meal?
laugh.gif
you've done it a time or 2....I feel proud. Remember how will smith felt watchinghis son enjoy that slice of pizza in the shop?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you know better do better. i wouldnt even step to hood broads anyway. not my type. i dont like the attitude (and you KNOW 9/10 they'll have anattitude)...i bet top $ she knew what it was to...

i've done it..but i know better now. and my personal standards are higher. i feel like i dont have to buy a woman stuff/meals for her to like me becausei'm that confident with myself as a person.

and before you say, "you pay for () anyhow"...you pay for yourself first..you subconsciously let her know you're the type to like nice #*@anyway..regardless or not or if she wants to come or not. like if she doesnt come, you'd go anyway....this is why you dont spend too much on a first datecuz shorty could be a nutcase....and if you're trying to hit it and you havent and roll out the red carpet, she knows what it is. esp if you're theaverage cat.

I feel you I was get heated when something like this happens. I've come so close to replying with "your welcome" just to see the reaction, thislittle things are what I keep in the back of mind, these things are always remembered.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I feel you I was get heated when something like this happens. I've come so close to replying with "your welcome" just to see the reaction, this little things are what I keep in the back of mind, these things are always remembered.

I've done that once where I said You're Welcome and she just smiles and says "OH-THANK YOU!!" My facial reaction is like that MichaelJordan Gif from the Hanes commercial that people post here on NT
laugh.gif

While chivalry is a fading trend. As a gentleman, you should carry yourself in a manner where you don't expect anything in return. You should do it becauseyou want to. It sucks, but I mean a gentleman makes others peoples life easier, even when it makes his more difficult. Plus it is better when you don'texpect it and get it.

But I feel you though. Females aren't too grateful for the actions of a good dude. Well Americanized females anyways.

Still MickyD's though, lol

lets not start a "tricking" argument again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to all the people saying you wouldnt take a girl out unless you felt like she was worth it , i agree and disagree . in college and HSits easy to get to know a person fairly well before taking them out for a date , but when you get older , have a job , etc more likely than not you'regoing to be meeting girls at bars , lounges , and other places . in those types of cases its hard to get to know the person well enough before going out on adate with em , unless youre tryna spend hours cupcaking on the phone before the first time you chill which is a big no no

Back
Top Bottom